What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle?

Options

Replies

• DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    also alcohol, it seems like i just can't have control

Not Nutella? :)
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    gum, greenbeans, and my scale. im addicted to all 3.................
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Beer, Wine, Chips, and carbs in general....I love them too much...and I think it's worth it
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Binge eating. I can do a whole lotta damage with just one binge. My last binge was in early January...not long after joining MFP. I spent well over a week (nearly two weeks) busting my butt to lose what I had gained from one day. And, I know there are 3,500 calories in a pound. I lose 2-3 lbs a week. My TDEE was about 2300 calories at the time. So you can do the math of just how many calories I consumed that day...lol. My rough estimate was approx. 15,000 - 17,000. Yep, it can be done. It's like something comes over me. I don't even realize what I've done until it's too late.

I've learned ways to manage it, and I've been able to keep it under control. But, no matter how well I do -- or how long it's been since my last binge -- I know I still live with that demon, so that'll always be my weakest link.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    cookies and emotions lol -,-
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Token weed.

I kid.

Taco Bell for me.

Haha you kid but ill be damned if I'm not raiding the fridge most nights ;) thankfully there's nothing unhealthy in there!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal raisin cookies and red velvet cake, both of which are available in my residence café 24/7.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    At the mo, ME!!!!!!!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    also alcohol, it seems like i just can't have control

Not Nutella? :)

nutella is the reason why i gained 13 lbs in a month :(
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Ice cream & candy
  • leastar128
    Options
    Stupid pizza! It's such a weakness for me. I agree though, the weekends are also my roughest times...I do so good all week and then Friday night- BAM!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Saturday night shenanigans.

Will either be boozing or a big meal. Meh, it's why I'm well behaved all week and count that as the cheat :)
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle? Mine is the fact that I have way too much fun on the weekends. Basically undoes a good chunk of the hard work I put in from mon-fri. Would you change anything?

^ This, except the hard work I put in Mon- Wed. I need to make it to Fri!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The chocolate and other treats that people bring at work. I sometimes end up eating too much of it between 2-4 pm, and then I feel like I've ruined the whole day and it all spirals.

Also nights/weekends with friends...ughhh it is so hard to say no to treats and drinks when everyone else is having them.

And cookies/baked goods. I can't keep them in the house.
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My two favourite places to eat are within 40 feet of the front doors where I work. Makes it so hard when your trying to be good and your starving after a 10 hour shift on your feet. Come out of the building and the pizza smells are wafting in the air. My tummy growls and I'm like a moth to the flame.
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    tacos are my "gateway" food...

and I work at taco bell :sad:

, could not work there. They'd have to remove the doors to get me out.
  • prettykitty01
    prettykitty01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    taking random bites of my kids food as i prepare it.. and forgetting to log it... or realising that every bit adds up.. seriously.. a bit of cheeze here, bit of cookie there... (five kids .. 5X as bad) its all a learning process....

Oh that's a great one! It's so easy to nibble or eat leftovers and not even think about it! My downfalls are regular coke and not preparing ahead. If I don't have my meals planned and food ready, it's so easy to get fast food or have a meal of chips and sodas.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Red wine and chocolate! :drinker: :love:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I eat no bread, sweets, crisps, icecream, alcohol.
    But I make up for it with cereal.
    BOWLS AND BOWLS AND BOWLS of cereal :(

Omg me too!!!!!!! Not bothered about sweets, chocolate, savoury things, crisps etc......but cereal........I'm addicted. Today I have had 2 bowls of porridge, and munched loads of cereal........naughty!!!!
  • GoNicoleee
    Options
    My biggest weakness is having little motivation. I've been a vegetable for the past year after having major brain sugery so exercise is like pulling teeth. I'm always thinking about eating little vs. exercising a lot. It's a pain in the butt!