Guys with skinny jeans...

Options

Replies

• monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out the boot thing. I kept finding pictures of guys wearing skinny jeans and boots. Is that the newest fashion?

I must admit though, I will always prefer a guy in a nice pair of comfy levi's. Now that's super sexy....the skinny jeans are well...odd. I keep feeling like the guy is raiding a woman's wardrobe.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I swing the other way (pun intended), go to Duluth Trading and buy a pair of "Ballroom Jeans". Never been that comfortable!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Well, they sell the damn things so someone likes them. I'm not one of them but then there are a lot of things I don't like that sell well.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I like a straight leg, straight fitting jean--a classic fit--for both men and women. Relaxed fit or loose doesn't look good on most people, but neither does a skinny jean imo. Sick to death of bootcut.

I guess it does make sense to have a skinny leg if you bike everywhere, but if you are also wearing one of those horrible scarves, the pass is revoked.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    501s are fine. Brooks Brothers is great. Skinny jeans look ridiculous, imo. Too hard to get into. Give me a guy in a kilt anyday...:wink:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

men-skinny-jeans.jpg

No, no, no, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo none of this is acceptable in my world.

Why does Russel Brand always look so dirty and in need of a good wash??!

It doesn't even matter, I'd do so many bad things to him it's not even funny.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Hideous....just....ugh. And talking about seeing bulges and what not...if your guy has anything worth looking at, you can usually identify it in regular jeans.
    Jon's the name. Jon Hamm. jonhamm.jpg
    Quite obviously photoshopped. Those pants arent even that skinny.
    That's kind of the point. The tabloids say his coworkers think he should be wearing underwear but yeah, it's probably the work of the publicity department. Other than shadow enhancement, it may not be photoshopped though.
    [/quote]

There are MANY MANY photos of him where you can see his junk through his pants, I don't think it's photoshopped, but he really does need to wear some damn underwear lol
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My Ex wore skinny jeans ALL the time, he wore a girl size double 0. He gave me a son and left our lives forever. I agree. Men who wear skinny jeans are not real "men"
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My Ex wore skinny jeans ALL the time, he wore a girl size double 0. He gave me a son and left our lives forever. I agree. Men who wear skinny jeans are not real "men"
    And what does this make you?

Good grief. I didn't know an article of clothing could make people rage so hard.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Men who wear skinny jeans are not real "men"
    That is stupid :noway:
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    THAS YO BABY DADDY!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans look terrible on guys and gals. Just my opinion though.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Okay okay, maybe just a bit of frustration coming out. At least my EX for my 3 year old didn't seam like a real man and it just so happened he wore skinny jeans. Who kind of man leaves his pregnant fiance and kiddo and never returns? Oh well. New man, new life.

So REVISED comment. My EX wore skinny jeans and didn't follow up with his fatherly duties. No real correlation between men and jeans I suppose, just when every I see men with them it brings back crappy memories.
  • AskTheStorm
    Options
    Sure. If you're under 18, skinny, and a bit tall. Otherwise get some big boy jeans.
  • johnkernmusic
    johnkernmusic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think it depends if you can pull off skinny jeans or not.
  • WannaDizzolve
    Options
    I think it depends if you can pull off skinny jeans or not.

i think that what some of us are trying to say is that, like certain figure types and lycra, skinny jeans look silly on just about every guy. Some guys think they can, but to most of us they just look emo and like they're wearing their sister's pants.
  • WannaDizzolve
    Options

maybe the ex ran off looking for some food and a big wind blew him away? lol. Seriously, i'm sorry that happened to you. i just had a visual...
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    On a "bi-street" to "Happy Town"!
  • seamarwin
    Options
    YES for skinny jeans on guys! Super sexy. Sadly american men are often too big to wear them (no, I'm not talking about the package) I'm talking thighs. Rocker/hipster style that are not skinny around the ankle = hot *kitten*. NO leggings though.
    Can't stand the baggy jeans where you fit two legs in one pant leg.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans are cute on my 6 year old daughter... and on size 0 women... but not on guys.

I like slim fit jeans on guys that have the right build.

But then again, it's their body, so they can do what they want. It doesn't hurt me if they wear skinny jeans or baggy jeans; as long as they have on pants, that's all that's important.