What are you having for breakfast?

Options
1235»

Replies

• spartania
    spartania Posts: 88
    Options
    2 fried eggs, slice of Canadian back bacon, sesame rice crackers, and cucumber...delicious!!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Homemade reeses ice cream cup and after cardio- oatmeal made with coconut milk and sprinkled with raisins.
    Yum
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    egg white with pepper and garlic and a piece of whole wheat toast with organic jelly and shredded coconut
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg with peppers and onions
    Microwaved red potato sprinkled with powdered ranch dressing
    Jimmy Dean sausage patties (2)
    2 slices toast

It's a little high in calories for me (715) but I'm only having a power bar before going to work out so it will work. And I woke up hungry this morning!
    107 pounds lost! thats awesome!
  • johnkernmusic
    johnkernmusic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Three scrambled eggs and I am craving pancakes. Not sure if I will also have pancakes or switch pancakes for oatmeal.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Homemade Egg Mac Muffin, Greek yogurt n Blueberries, coffee.
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    I had chocolate oatmeal :) with some piece of fruit
  • hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with splenda, salt and cinnamon.
  • Mugiwarah
    Mugiwarah Posts: 40
    Options
    I skip breakfast for the following reasons: your insuline-sensitivity tends to be at its peak on the morning, which means more food is stored as fat, though more glycogen is stored in the muscles through an insuline spike, but since I'm cutting right now and my main priority is to shed of fat, I'm skipping breakfast, also human growth hormone raises when not eating for 2 hours after breakfast, the myth that your metabolism will slow down when you skip breakfast is false.
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Its Sunday and i'm meeting a good friend (after months!) for breakfast at my favorite crepe place, so i guess it will be a chicken, mushroom and cheese crepe with a side salad and house potatoes and black coffee. Fairly large meal but i rarely finish it!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Cream of wheat with vanilla almond milk :smile:
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Coffee almost always..with one egg, one piece of vaccine or livermush, anyday piece of wheat toast. Or coffee and some fruit. Or coffee (lol) and special k cereal with fruit. These are what I eat most days.
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, 2 oranges, 1/2 oz of apricot cheese, and 1/2 a Jimmy Dlight sandwich. About 232 calories.
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a new favorite breakfast dish!

I heat up 30-60 g of oatmeal (depends on how hungry I am) in water and with some frozen strawberries.
    I take a bowl and mix coconutflakes, almonds, proteinpowder and a banana, afterwards I pour in the oatmeal and strawberries. I puree it all to make a smooth mash (not sure if it is the right english word for it)

I think it is yummy and it keeps me stuffed until it's time for lunch!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've had a turkey hotdog, a Vitatop, some Special K, and 4 ounces of Vanilla Almond milk.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I do intermittent fasting so I don't break fast until noon, but today I cooked half a cup of dry rolled oats in water and added a scoop of chocolate-peanut-butter-cup plant-based protein powder and a teaspoon of cocoa powder. Delicious!
  • LoonyLovegood8
    Options
    I had bran flakes and skimmed milk. Not very exciting haha but I love bran flakes.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    2 Bluewater - Alaska Pollock Grilled Fillets
    2 bottles of water

180 cals 6g fat 30g protein
  • chelle753
    Options
    I have Egg whites with peppers, and onions topped with shredded cheese and wrap it in a soft shell taco
    and add salsa. I cut peppers up on Sundays so I have enough for the week
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats made with
    almond milk, vanilla extract, splenda, rolled oats, and cookies'n'cream protien powder.