My success story pic heavy (shorty 5'2")

Options

Replies

• rebecca8787
    Options
    well done you look fantastic x
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm 5'2 started on here to lose weight at 195/198 pounds. I have lost 68 pounds to date and have 7 more to go to my goal. I do a little bit of weight training, but seeing your photo's really encouraged me to push harder. Thanks for sharing!

The last few pounds are always a pain to lose but you will get there. Don't give up. Your weightloss is amazing too great job!!
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I love reading such awesome success stories - it really pushes me. With being a Mom, I know you have a busy schedule, and to see what you've achieved is inspirational!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I started off at the same weight and am the same height. This is very motivating. Thanks for sharing!
  • hockey247
    hockey247 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2" at my heaviest I was over 170. Thanks for posting such an inspiring story. You look amazing!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LOL Get a two piece for 2013. Good work!
  • Cbefitforlife
    Cbefitforlife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    oustanding! You look fabulous! What a waistline you have...something i am looking forward to having again!!!! I keep old pants by my bed that are waiting for me. I try them on like once a month. You worked very hard for what you achieved, and i am hoping i can do the same. Thank you for your story!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My Goodness!! You look great!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    LOL Get a two piece for 2013. Good work!

Ty yes I'm working on that. My tummy has come a long way but not ready for a bikini yet still have a giggly tummy but I'm not done yet so I'm sure I will see a 2 piece bikini in my future that's a goal of mine.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO GOOD! WAY TO GO!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    oustanding! You look fabulous! What a waistline you have...something i am looking forward to having again!!!! I keep old pants by my bed that are waiting for me. I try them on like once a month. You worked very hard for what you achieved, and i am hoping i can do the same. Thank you for your story!

I did the same thing kept a couple of old smaller size pants and tried them on often. The red pants in my pic are one of them size small I bought and wore back about 13 years ago and they fit better now then they did the day I bought them. So yes keep trying them on cause that is motivation in it's self when they start to fit. The scale may not always move but your clothes may fit better cause of muscle and fat loss. The scale does lie so don't rely on that alone. Your clothes will tell the true story. I also put a pic of myself at my old weight the one of me here in my sports bra with my huge belly hanging out on my mirror to remind me when I'm feeling like I'm not changing and let me tell you that has really helped me to look the old me in the face and say no you will not come back cause you no longer exist.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Lifting looks great on you!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    So awesome! Lifting looks great on you!

Ty and I can say the same for you I mean wow look at the muscle you look amazing too! Lifting is like a drug for me now!
  • MistyWaits1988
    MistyWaits1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome and are such an inspiration! Currently, I myself am trying hard to get down to 125 and as of today I am now at 164 from my heaviest 205 back in 2011. Reading stories like yours keeps me motivated on hard days and so thank you so much for sharing this :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very beautiful!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You looks wonderful. Congrats on your transformation and thanks for sharing your story with us. Keep up the great work.
  • cluelessang
    cluelessang Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • lueymagoo
    Options
    I admire you so much, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!