My success story pic heavy (shorty 5'2")

Options

Replies

• Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! All your hard work shows, you look fantastic!! I'm short too, 5'2.5" so this is so good to see other short women losing weight and looking good! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats-you look amazing!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Ty all so very much! I feel so much better to. Got on scale today and down another .2lbs. I am now 132.8lbs
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I love that you didn't lose your boobs, that's my worry. LOL Great job, you look fantastic!! :drinker:
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I love that you didn't lose your boobs, that's my worry. LOL Great job, you look fantastic!! :drinker:

Only went from 38DD to 34D and doesn't look like they will be going anywhere. Only problem is trying to find tube tops and bikini tops that fit doesn't seem that they make too much of that stuff for larger boobs.
  • SKAVY7178
    SKAVY7178 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    AmAzing!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of amazing. You work oh so very hard at it and are showing such results! Proud of you my friend!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! :)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful before and even more beautiful after! Amazing results!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    NOW you look like you are late 20's (27-28)....THEN you look like you were early 40's (41-42).
    Fabulous!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    NOW you look like you are late 20's (27-28)....THEN you look like you were early 40's (41-42).
    Fabulous!

Wow Ty that's a great compliment I take 20's:) isn't it amazing how weight can age you then Liao.g an bam younger looking. BTW I'm 34 so Ty that just made my day!!:-)
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old mom that has struggled with my weight since right after I had my son who is now 12 years old. I was 125lbs all through High school and once I had my son in 2000 I shot up to my heaviest at 198lbs I went up and down for several years never eating right and trying every diet pill on the market including the xenadrine with ephedrine and lost alot of weight but it was the unhealthy way, I then gained it all back due to poor diet and lack of exercise. I got really serious in dec of 2011 when I seen a picture of myself and was like omg I am fat and was just so depressed that I finally took control of my life for good. I entered a weightloss challenge at my gym in jan of 2012 to lose the fat and gain muscle when starting I was 177lbs with 120lbs of muscle from my previous training with my husband in the gym. I ended up winning third place at 162lbs and still had kept my 120lbs of lean muscle. I didn't stop there I kept going and had days where I felt like throwing in the towel cause I wasn't seeing the weight loss come off like I thought it should be but I reminded myself how I got here and how much hard work it took to get here and didn't wanna start over so I kept going. I have since adjusted my calories many times to continue seeing progress. I workout 6 days a week train hard in the weight room 4 days a week and cardio almost everyday. I eat healthy lots of fruits and veggies, lean proteins and am trying to maintain my muscle and continue to burn fat and get the ripped body I want. I have a way to go with toning but as I realize this is a lifestyle not a diet and there will always be ups and downs but I am learning everyday that I must do what is needed to get where I want. I am currently bench pressing 100lbs and before I could't even bench a 45 lbs bar. I used to be afraid of weights cause like most we are afraid to get bulky and look like a man but I have to tell you lifting weights has made a big difference in my life. I am in the best shape I have ever been. I am smaller then the day I met my husband 13 years ago. without my husband I would't have been able to lift what I do today cause he has been there to push me and of course spot me with the heavy weights and push me. and the help of this site and many good friends I have on here to keep me going! without this site I don't think I would have come this far on my own.

so this is my story in a nutshell now for a ton of pic which I have always been ashamed to share but I have come to a place in my life that I am not scared anymore to share them and hope they can inspire others to do what I have done and that is to change your life.

sorry if these didn't resize I am not very good at resizing

in this pic I am with my sister who was pregnant and no I was not but looked like I was, I am the one on the left
    214.jpg

294.jpg

467.jpg

513.jpg

pics below are from the start to finish of my gym challenge in 2012 177-162 lbs

frontview.jpg

this pic below is my swim suit for this summer of 2013
    106227_816.jpg

old me new me side by side comparison
    106227_3060.jpg

IMAG0934.jpg

I hated wearing dresses now I love to wear them (in this pic I was a little bit heavier then I am today)
    IMG_20121207_152408.jpg

the current profile pic and current me
    IMG_20130329_095537.jpg

Wow. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing. :love:
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! All of your hard work really paid off - be proud of yourself!! :bigsmile:
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!! im 5'2' Also and 80lbs to loose, i used to be 105 but after 4 kids, and some diet pills my weigh keep on going up. I really hope i can get to my goal weigh one day, which is 145 U can add me as a friend!!!!
  • jennex73
    jennex73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing :smile:
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing. Congrulations u look amazing.
  • Merlin569
    Merlin569 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MILF!! You look amazing!!!!!! Great progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!