I've always had big thighs and I hate them!!! 17d44l.jpg
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • JennytheWicked
    JennytheWicked Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My thighs have gotten so much slimmer which is awesome! Haven't lost the butt or the gut... I'm focusing on the latter.

8xLmab9.jpg
    SpMYaq6.jpg
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'll try to get a representative photo soon, but I'm 35-29-40 at 5'0", so ya, I'd say I'm a little bottom heavy :smile:. And I had a booty even at 95 lbs! Learning to love it over the years.
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    looks like i'm the smallest one in this thread. still quite bottom heavuy compared to everywhere else on my body
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    iuliamad...I'm not a lesbian..nothing wrong with people who are but I'm just sayin...you have the nicest behind I've ever seen!!!:blushing: Oh and Robert Brownie Jr......I love you...lol!!:love:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    iuliamad...I'm not a lesbian..nothing wrong with people who are but I'm just sayin...you have the nicest behind I've ever seen!!!:blushing: Oh and Robert Brownie Jr......I love you...lol!!:love:
    Thank you!:flowerforyou:
    Don't know what you see in that Robert Brownie JR guy, though...
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    in for moar pics :smokin:
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    so i took a pic just for this forum... and I must be "posting challenged!!!" I cant get the photo to post. Whats the secret??
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My hips and thighs will always be big. At least now they're manageable!!!!

AFTER- several months after the after

photos_zpsc2618fe7.jpg

BEFORE and then AFTER

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

^^ Holy crap you're amazing!!! You look fantastic!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    looks like i'm the smallest one in this thread. still quite bottom heavuy compared to everywhere else on my body

My measurements are 32-23-34
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    More PG then most peoples pictures but here is mine. 36-28-45 right now, still have about 20lbs to go, down 30.

4691731_432.jpg

You have the most classic and darling pear shape ever. Seriously, like text book.

gorgeous! i wish i had your figure!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I hate my butt/legs!

12045982_3157.jpg
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Where are the plus size girls at????
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Pear shape reporting in!!

b9wT9sa.png
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    so i took a pic just for this forum... and I must be "posting challenged!!!" I cant get the photo to post. Whats the secret??

I upload to photobucket, click on the "direct link" link, then put it between img] (without the spaces)
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Amen to that! I've always had a butt!!! Flat as a board until I was 12 and then.....BAM! When I was a teen I was 36-24-36 (yeah like the song) It was really hard to appreciate for a long time I think that is why I didn't really pay attention to gaining weight it sorta balanced my curves. Now that the weight is coming off I am learning to appreciate what I've got!

e1b0a042-49b6-444e-bdf0-aa950231dd1c_zps260d2f6f.jpg

ETA picture fixed!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Amen to that! I've always had a butt!!! Flat as a board until I was 12 and then.....BAM! When I was a teen I was 36-24-36 (yeah like the song) It was really hard to appreciate for a long time I think that is why I didn't really pay attention to gaining weight it sorta balanced my curves. Now that the weight is coming off I am learning to appreciate what I've got!

apr82013_zpsfa35f1d8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I tried! Oh, wait, there's your problem. when you're uploading from photobucket, click on the picture in the library and there will be a little box on the right that has different links and you want to click on IMG code and it will automatically copy for you
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, any of you ladies have the problem with big arms as well? I don't know why I am built like a gorilla, I have man arms and thunder thighs with the like. It's quite frustrating because I can rarely wear trousers with pockets because they stick out and look awkward.

Photoon4-9-13at1028AM_zpsb407cbd5.jpg

Sorry for the weird trouser creases... I was sat on the floor working on something earlier

Photoon4-9-13at1028AM2_zpsceba212e.jpg

See how the pockets stick out funny?