Big Hips/Thighs/Butt Girls UNITE & SHOW OFF

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Sure do have some hips & thighs here, but like the OPs feeling of acceptance, I find it hard some days to accept my exceptionally large calves. Good lawd I've got a lotta leg!!!!

At my highest (recorded) weight, my calves were 25"... now they're down to 19" but most jeans don't fit my calves and my hips, thighs and waist all at the same time - EVAR!

I so feel ya, girl! My calves are 16.5 and 16.25". I can't lose much other than muscle there because they're pretty solid... I'm trying to learn to accept them as well :)

That's exactly what an ex of mine said. He and I finally saw one another again after 6 years (of course, his jaw dropped, etc.) but he did mention that my calves were always big. Kind of hurt my feelings at first, but he said, "that's one thing I always liked about you. you had big legs but they were solid, you weren't really like flabby even when you were at your heaviest and I know you've worked hard to get to where you are" Little did he know that after we broke up, I put on another 40 lbs. from the weight I was when he and I were dating. Long story short, he was right.... my legs are solid. They're muscle with some fat... not the other way around. I like being strong and powerful, but I darn well hate it when I sit down at my desk then go to stand up and my pants are stuck over my calves and I have to reach down and pull the ankle cuff to get them back to where they're supposed to be LOL :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Sure do have some hips & thighs here, but like the OPs feeling of acceptance, I find it hard some days to accept my exceptionally large calves. Good lawd I've got a lotta leg!!!!

At my highest (recorded) weight, my calves were 25"... now they're down to 19" but most jeans don't fit my calves and my hips, thighs and waist all at the same time - EVAR!

photo-ffadult-i-r50-s1-321956081_63660.86305573.main.gif

photo-ffadult-i-r40-s1-321956081_63660.91708072.main.gif

You have very lovely legs!! And jeans are quite a problem. I go in for ones with stretch or jeggings. Traditional jeans are an absolute disaster to try to fit for us generously curved wimmen. At my highest weights, I just skipped jeans all together and a went a year wearing dresses and leggings only.

I wish I was comfortable enough with my legs to wear jeggings and shorts! Ugh, getting there, but I really can't wait for that day to come!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Spank bank thread! Thanks ladies ;)
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look lovely! And the gentlemen too!

I have plenty of booty and thighs :)
    F75FF614-51A1-4ECA-A969-0752B2B1BAB0-5475-000003E92744AF87_zps70aca997.jpg
    2805B9FA-775F-4813-84A6-809DF5D25C73-5475-000003E917D1CAB4_zps9dcbc7fe.jpg
    F54CA7AB-0DB3-4D43-8C57-96F528EC4507-5475-000003E899D3E976_zps6ea3ad4f.jpg

You are rocking out those white pants!! I've never been brave enough to put white on my bottom half but you're certainly doing it right. :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    To the original poster....THANK YOU! Best. Thread. Ever........ :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I just grabbed the lotion and I'm dialing 1-900-Mix-a-Lot as we speak!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I feel like we need more male contributors! I love a guy with a nice *kitten*!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I so feel ya, girl! My calves are 16.5 and 16.25". I can't lose much other than muscle there because they're pretty solid... I'm trying to learn to accept them as well :)

That's exactly what an ex of mine said. He and I finally saw one another again after 6 years (of course, his jaw dropped, etc.) but he did mention that my calves were always big. Kind of hurt my feelings at first, but he said, "that's one thing I always liked about you. you had big legs but they were solid, you weren't really like flabby even when you were at your heaviest and I know you've worked hard to get to where you are" Little did he know that after we broke up, I put on another 40 lbs. from the weight I was when he and I were dating. Long story short, he was right.... my legs are solid. They're muscle with some fat... not the other way around. I like being strong and powerful, but I darn well hate it when I sit down at my desk then go to stand up and my pants are stuck over my calves and I have to reach down and pull the ankle cuff to get them back to where they're supposed to be LOL :D

I only wear shorts when I go to the gym. I suffer the hot summers here in VA in... jeans. I'm not comfortable enough to wear shorts outside of the house because of my man calves and thighs :( I've gotta get over that...
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

You are rocking out those white pants!! I've never been brave enough to put white on my bottom half but you're certainly doing it right. :)
    [/quote]

Thanks. I was nervous about buying them, but I felt great wearing them out :). Maybe my next pair will be red. :flowerforyou:
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    To the original poster....THANK YOU! Best. Thread. Ever........ :drinker: :flowerforyou:

You're welcome!
  • sugarandspice27
    Options

[/quote]

Thanks. I was nervous about buying them, but I felt great wearing them out :). Maybe my next pair will be red. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Oh baby!! Red pants are on fire! Go get them NOW.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I don't do back shots, but check my profile pic. the hips, thigh, etc should be obvious. :smile:
  • MissRaneen
    Options
    eb89ab5b-5836-4e0f-a5c2-5df088c1ffa0_zps8c182068.jpg
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    i have a big butt and thighs! currently working extra hard on them :P i dont know how to post pictures

file:///C:/Users/Raneen/Downloads/image_1363286657450476.jpg

Try uploading this picture on to Tinypic.
  • MissRaneen
    Options
    thanks it worked :D
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    image_1363286657450476_zps6beccb99.jpg
    Beautiful!
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    eb89ab5b-5836-4e0f-a5c2-5df088c1ffa0_zps8c182068.jpg

Very beautiful and I love the dress. You're hot, hot, hot!
  • MissRaneen
    Options
    thankyou ladies <3
  • CakePlate
    CakePlate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Embrace the beautiful woman you are and love it!
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    I just grabbed the lotion and I'm dialing 1-900-Mix-a-Lot as we speak!

keep your pants on.