• kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sorry its dark :)

2vcbaec.jpg
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have go to buy a full length mirror so I can take pictures. My measurements are 36/39/48 with my thigh being 22.5. Yeah I qualify for this party and for once it's one I wouldn't look out of place at.
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I gotta get some pics of my "ghetto booty." 42-33-44. I was 36-28-36 as a 13- year-old. Yikes!

At my best, I weighed around 135. This was a few years ago. I walked into a bar, and one guy said to his friend, "D***! That's the nicest *kitten* I've ever seen on a white girl!"

I want to lose 20-30 pounds so I can get creepy compliments like that once again! Hee hee:tongue:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Ive always had a booty and some thighs...my nickname in high school was big butt cass, double O, bubble butt,...they even called me jay-lo lol...i think ill always have a booty because i was only 107 pounds then and ALL my weight seems to sit in my butt and thighs lol
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    For now, I avoid body shots as much as possible because I have a lot of weight to lose. And although my hips and *kitten* are MASSIVE now and I dislike how big they are.. I am hoping and guessing they will still be there when I get healthier (and then I'll LOVE them!) I've always been curvy. Yay for curves!

(This was part of my Halloween costume '12. My boyfriend and his friend were Ghostbusters.)

ivvnuh.jpg
  • eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    It's sad that as I'm looking for photos of my "junk" I don't seem to find too many. I think there are 4 pictures in total that shows my figure. The rest I either deleted or cropped off.

I also don't know how to post pics so you'll just have to take my word for it and use imagination :)

But kudos to some very voluptuous beautiful ladies on here. It's awesome to see your confidence and love for your hips/thighs.

That is the one part of me I struggle with the most. I struggle to find something I love about them every day. If someone can cure me I'm all ears :D

4354892159a4936139469l.jpg

edit: tried to post pic
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Can men join as well? One of the reasons I lift heavy is for a pert butt and massive thighs.

sm592o.jpg

In like a creeper....the perspective in this picture makes you look like a giant walking around a wee little house. :laugh:

Also, nice legs.

LOL!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    28719156_503.jpg

28719156_768.jpg
    i'm sooo hippy with thick thighs

Yeah, not really! You have a very nice slim figure.
  • shortstax77
    Options
    I applaud your confidence, SUGARandSpice which I do NOT possess , and I must say you have an AMAZING ,feminine shape !! Pic #3 is just like HOT DAMN !!
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    vu7ih.jpg

Not huge but I'm a pear shape. 34-29-38
  • krisbarger3285
    Options
    I have big hips, big butt and big thighs but I do not know how to upload a pic :/
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    eWQrLSG.jpg?1
    BgrOesI.jpg?1
    D1myAJB.jpg?1
    iZRkmmr.jpg?2

I carry a lot of my weight in my thighs/hips/bum. Currently trying to smooth those out a bit with weight loss and exercise :D
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    28719156_503.jpg

28719156_768.jpg

Meh compred to her waist/bust she is a pear shape, just a smaller size pear shape. You can have curves and be a smaller size it is all about the messurements. Her hips look huge compred to her waist.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    It's sad that as I'm looking for photos of my "junk" I don't seem to find too many. I think there are 4 pictures in total that shows my figure. The rest I either deleted or cropped off.

I also don't know how to post pics so you'll just have to take my word for it and use imagination :)

But kudos to some very voluptuous beautiful ladies on here. It's awesome to see your confidence and love for your hips/thighs.

That is the one part of me I struggle with the most. I struggle to find something I love about them every day. If someone can cure me I'm all ears :D

4354892159a4936139469l.jpg

edit: tried to post pic

The link you are using doesn't even go to a picture, what is the photos link I will fix it up for you.
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    Where are the sistas at...lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    28719156_503.jpg

28719156_768.jpg

Meh compred to her waist/bust she is a pear shape, just a smaller size pear shape. You can have curves and be a smaller size it is all about the messurements. Her hips look huge compred to her waist.

She has a beautiful and slim, yet curvy figure. I wouldn't say her hips look huge, they just look curvy. And she most definitely does not have thick thighs, she even has a thigh gap. She looks fit and healthy. Simply lovely!! All you ladies are gorgeous!!
  • danapenguin
    danapenguin Posts: 161
    Options
    Photoon2013-04-22at1805.jpg

Photoon2013-04-22at1808.jpg
    size 9 petite jeans, i am only 5'1" !

measurements are : 33-34-39 classic pear!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    <
    42 hips