Big Hips/Thighs/Butt Girls UNITE & SHOW OFF

Options

Replies

• AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'll take some pictures later, but as of now, my measurements are 36-31-44. Each thigh is 27 inches. Because of my waist, I can't wear size 16 pants because they'll fall off, and even 14s are loose now around my waist and I must wear a belt, but they are tight around my hips and thighs, so a 12 isn't going to happen.

I'm not sure what they used to be before I gained weight, but I wore size 10/12 (or large) in pants & skirts and size 4/6 (or small) in tops. I hated wearing dresses because the extra material bunched around my stomach, I didn't fill them in in the bust area, but was tight around my hips.

I hated it back then, but I've grown to love them. I definitely have child bearing hips lol
  • danapenguin
    danapenguin Posts: 161
    Options
    how dou u post pics on here?? i have tried the code averything!
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    538020_10200265300329035_655062786_n-1_zpsb3921349.jpg

922758_10200346814966850_121513340_n_zpseef0cd1f.jpg

i'm a big fan of my lower half in general - big thighs, hips, and butt. i love wearing shorts, and dresses.
  • BrookieHatesCookies
    BrookieHatesCookies Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sorry they're up so close, I don't have a photo timer on my laptop camera! And if you're wondering that is a map of Middle Earth in the Background, haha

136667392857985?3515101974

136667392857985?2857308257
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    2gvv6zp.jpg

rjp4lz.jpg

my measurements are 40-31-43. although i do love my hourglass figure, it just needs to be much, much smaller. and my tummy fat needs to scram too.

all you ladies are looking hot! :bigsmile:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    ^^^^

damn
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Back with some pics

IMG_5777_zps7c886e8e.jpg

27 inch thighs

IMG_5776_zpsc74186e4.jpg
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I can't participate :sad: maybe in the future with enough squats...
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    A little nervous to be posting this but...here are a few shots I took recently to function as my eventual befores (once I reach my afters!) :D not the most flattering, but what the hey!

wcbac4.jpg

Not sure if this will work...anyway, measurements are about 35-28-40; pear shape all the way!

PS - everyone looks AMAZING, so glad we can all celebrate our different figures : )
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    loved this post! great Inspiration! Don't quite know how to do the pic thing yet, my profile sheds a little lite on what I'm working with.
  • 17Chan
    17Chan Posts: 10
    Options
    @iulia_maddie nice *kitten*
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    My grandmother had them. My mom has them. Now, I have them too! It's a struggle to embrace my hips/butt/thighs, which appear to have no intention of going anywhere. Some days I appreciate my curves and other days... not so much! But since I don't support body hating, I wanted to start a BODY POSITIVE thread for extra curvy ladies. Got junk in your trunk? Thunder thighs? Hips for days? POST UP YOUR GOODS! Flaunt it. Show your sexy off. You're beautiful. :)

Commenters: If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it. I'm not trying to promote obesity; we're all on this site because we're all seeking to better our health. It is important, however, to embrace our bodies along the path to optimum health.

You are GORGEOUS! I love how you embrace your body. I looked at your pictures and thought: That is my body! I don't know how to post pictures here. Please help. You look amazing. Love, love, love your posts!

2a5awl5.jpg

beyqc.jpg

10ekazc.jpg

nggu0.jpg
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS! I love how you embrace your body. I looked at your pictures and thought: That is my body! I don't know how to post pictures here. Please help. You look amazing. Love, love, love your posts!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    A little nervous to be posting this but...here are a few shots I took recently to function as my eventual befores (once I reach my afters!) :D not the most flattering, but what the hey!

wcbac4.jpg

Not sure if this will work...anyway, measurements are about 35-28-40; pear shape all the way!

PS - everyone looks AMAZING, so glad we can all celebrate our different figures : )

you have nothing to be nervous about...
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options

wcbac4.jpg

you have nothing to be nervous about...

^^ agree, I wish I could get my hips that small... pouts... :)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    <
    little dark pic... 42 hips lol
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Love this thread and finally starting to love my big booty!

4PtEhBxl.jpg?1
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    These are some damn hot ladies up in here :love: :bigsmile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    posted this one in another thread a few days ago, but I'll post it here too now that this one is bumped back into my topics :P (couldn't find it)

IMAG0040.jpg