• amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    what happened with the other thread
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    051820123960.jpg

I hope this works...if not..maybe someone here can fix it.Thanks :flowerforyou:

Wow!! This is what a super heroine looks like in my world. DEM HIPS!!
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    308268174281012564n.jpg

fellow big hip/thigh/butt girl right here .,.....No matter how much I work out those hips will always remain!!

I'm not one to tell another person how to live their life, yet here I am, about to do it. DO NOT LOSE ONE MORE POUND! IMHO, your body is completely PERFECT and I'm sure I speak for many of us when saying you have the exact type of figure we're all aiming to get. You're perfect, don't change a thing!! Ok, I'm done now.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    308268174281012564n.jpg

fellow big hip/thigh/butt girl right here .,.....No matter how much I work out those hips will always remain!!

I'm not one to tell another person how to live their life, yet here I am, about to do it. DO NOT LOSE ONE MORE POUND! IMHO, your body is completely PERFECT and I'm sure I speak for many of us when saying you have the exact type of figure we're all aiming to get. You're perfect, don't change a thing!! Ok, I'm done now.

Thank you so much for the motivation!! This picture was taken before I had the baby..., so ultimately I want to get to that size, or a bit leaner. I never was happy with my body even at that size , but Now that I look back at the older pics I wouldn't mind to have that again!!!

I am 5'6 and here I probably weighed between 150-160....
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    308268174281012564n.jpg

Thank you so much for the motivation!! This picture was taken before I had the baby..., so ultimately I want to get to that size, or a bit leaner. I never was happy with my body even at that size , but Now that I look back at the older pics I wouldn't mind to have that again!!!

Yes! Just perfect.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    bump will post tmw
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    71tpgo.jpg not very good.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Bumping to add my pics later today :bigsmile:
  • amann1976
    Options
    bump
  • amann1976
    Options
    bump
  • jaishar1985
    jaishar1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Girl you look hot, this picture is definitely motivation for me.
  • jaishar1985
    jaishar1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    308268174281012564n.jpg

Girl you look hot, this picture is definitely motivation for me.

Yes! Just perfect.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I've got one full body pic in my profile but I'm too much of a wimp to post it in the forums yet :) Once I get the waist right, I'm definitely posting though.
  • LeahBelcastro
    LeahBelcastro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    yep im the same way....ive always had a big booty and big thighs lol...even when i was 107 i was so skinny but i had a booty haha....no matter how much i work out i will always have a big o booty lol
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    308268174281012564n.jpg

you are so gorgeous!! Such an inspiration!! My body shape is very similar....i hope to get back to the was i was too!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Ladies: I am sorry but big thighs is not for me. RIght now My thighs are about 27 inches, if I could lose 3 inches I would be happiest person alive. As for hips that and my upper body is the first to decrease. If big thighs are your thing, good luck, but for me I cannot wait to tone them up and get those inches off. Maybe I will send the lost inches to someone - any takes. I am 5 ft 3 inches and 170 pounds. And don't get be starting on the rubbing, even though I have managed to tone up the inner thighs a bit, not as much as I would liked though.