Whats your Fav Workout?

Options
What is your favorite workout to do? What ones do you reccomend?! Any videos?!

Replies

• At the moment I do a Kettlebell workout which I LOVE! Its for beginners and has a beginners and intermediate level workout.
    " Kettlebell 3-in-1 with Amy Bento " great if you are just starting out :)
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Lifting, by far. I don't mind running or spinning, really. But I leeeeeerve lifting weights.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Any of the Jari Love ones are absolutely excellent weight ones. Kettlenetics with Michelle Khai is very very good. Crunch Total Body Resculpt with Kendall Hogan is a great overall weight workout if you only have like 45 mn time for busier days. For cardio for ab work Billy Blanks Sr Ab Bootcamp is awesome or Madonna Grimes Sexy Fit Abs (that one is a newer one gotta get it off her personal website) but its great. If you like dance any of the Billy Blanks JR ones are a blast. Especially the Dance Party Bootcamp one I really like. For more leg type work Madonna Grimes ones are good especially the Afro Latino. or Billy Blanks SR Tae Bo Advanced. If you are a Christian and love Gospel Music Sweatin the the Spirit with Donna Richardson Joyner is fun it has Kirk Franklin,Shirley Murdock, and Yolanda Adams on that one and the music is great makes it really fun and the stretches at the end of that one are worth it.
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    There's too many to name and not enough time in a day to type all of them.
    My favorite work out is running because it's quick, burns a lot of calories, improves your stamina, tones your muscles and builds leg strength.
    IMO.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Deadlift, Squat, Bench, Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    ATM I love this one! I love the moves it includes and I love the way it is set-up with all HIIT first, then all strength, then all abs (done quickly). By the time you finish, you forget that the HIIT nearly killed you in the beginning. :laugh: The only problem is finding 84minutes to do it (with a toddler at home). I'm starting this week to break it in half: warm, HIIT, cool one day and then warm, strength, abs, cool the next. I'm also just starting running and will be running on day I don't do the cardio portion. We'll see how it goes.

here it is:

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-detail/1000-Calorie-Workout-Video-Fitness-Blenders-84-Minute-HIIT-Cardio-Strength-Abs/ee/
  • Natz04
    Natz04 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to this so I might not be the best person to ask.. but you could try things such as the 30 day squat challenge? I started mine today:)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I really like lifting. Deadlifts are my favorite thing ever.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    over head press
    football_strength_training_military.gif

squat
    BBFullSquat.gif

deadlift
    ntXRJtA.gif

bench press
    BarbellBenchPress.gif

edit - the cartoon guy dead lift gif didnt work.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Deadlift day at the gym - lately deficit deads have been my bread and butter
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Cardio Tennis class. It's an awesome workout and extremely fun. Folks at all levels of play can participate. I highly recommend it.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Parks with playgrounds and yoga
    * oh swimming too
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire and running.
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Swimming.

1. It's fun
    2. Full body work out.
    3. Never feel like you are sweating
    4. Doesn't feel like you are working

What's not to love?
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A run outside on a beautiful spring day - so glad it's the right season for that now! This spring was late getting here, and finally the weather is warming up and the sun is coming out - not only does it burn calories, but it brings such a sense of peace and relaxation.

For higher calorie burn (I run slow, so my burn is kind of low), I rock climb at a local climbing gym (and outside when I get the chance, but it's a 2hr drive to my closest crag). Nothing makes you feel strong and powerful like conquering a tough climb - it builds awesome, lean muscle without having to lift weights (which I've never loved), burns huge calories, and works your cardio fitness. I love how strong it makes me feel.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    over head press
    football_strength_training_military.gif

squat
    BBFullSquat.gif

deadlift
    ntXRJtA.gif

bench press
    BarbellBenchPress.gif

edit - the cartoon guy dead lift gif didnt work.

No way, he's not a cartoon???
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    how i look doing zumba
    url2.gif
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout dvd set is Turbofire. I recommend that to anyone. Atm I'm doing Insanity. Who knows I might fall in love with it... Maybe.. LOL
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    how i look doing zumba
    url2.gif

LOL, awesome! As long as you keep moving your good.
  • Raeesa777
    Raeesa777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Swimming and dancing