Got 100 LBS + to loose want friends with SAME

Options
Hi my names Robin ive got over 100 LBS to loose and looking for others in the same boat as me. Id really like to find friends who do not plan to stop using MFP after a week and have a goal they are motivated to strive for. Im here for the long haul come hell or high water. R u? If yes add me we can motivate each other! :-)

Replies

• Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have lost 62lb kinda in a frustrated state with a plateau but I plan on staying my goal is 90-100lbs for now
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin I am Megan .... I have been back since Jan. 25 of this year and dont plan on leaving like I did in the past when I lost 78lbs but let life and tragic things get in the way ...but this time around I am more determined and positive ....you are more than welcome to add me ....I started this time around at 237 and wanting to get to 125 ...wishing you much success in your new healthy lifestyle :bigsmile:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin! I have LOTS to lose well over 100 pounds! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 lbs to lose. And I just became a stay at home mom so I plan on sticking with this to make a good example for my daughter and of course be a healthier me.
  • missrawkie85
    missrawkie85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI Robin! I'm Stacey. I too have alot to lose (over 200) You can definitely do it! As long as you stay motivated even when things get tough and its hard to stay on track! Feel free to add me :)
  • SaraC1977
    SaraC1977 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi Robin, I have approx 70 more lbs to lose. I've lost about 28 so far, so that equals 100. :)

I'll admit I'm slow and steady; no quick weight loss for me. I'm in it for the long haul. I've been sticking with it since Sept 2012. I lost about 23 pounds between Sept-Dec. I took a break from xmas thru mid-Feb when my friends and I started back up. I lost another 7 since then.

I'm signed up for 3 5K's between now and July 2013 so am really planning to kick up my workouts to more jogging instead of biking, walking and elliptical. I'm hoping the jogging will help to boost the weight loss to about 6-8 lbs/mo.
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We are in this together! Anytime I need inspiration I look at a picture of how large 10 lbs of fat really is and think "I can do this".
  • br0berts0m
    Options
    put me on that list, i'm 62 pounds away from 100 lost!!!
  • MsND
    MsND Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have well over 100 to loose, so I'll be right here too! I got to thinking that if this is truly a lifestyle change and not a diet, then I should give it the rest of the year to see how successful I'll be. I'm not one usually looking that far ahead, but since it's like a re-birth of my body, I'll give it 9 months like I did when I was really giving birth. I guess it teaches me to be gentle with myself during the weight loss process. Each day is all I have, so I'll work out this new lifestyle with whatever today sends me.
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
    i have more than 100 to lose.
  • Helenov
    Helenov Posts: 56
    Options
    Add me if you like, I`ve got a bit more to go :)
  • JennaLouBoo
    Options
    You may definitely add me. I have quite a bit to lose as well. (:
    Definitely know we can do this together.
  • madowski
    madowski Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am here to stay and have lots to lose on my journey to a healthier lifestyle! I'd love to join you in your journey as well!
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as well, set my sights on 80 but would be nice to lose more! Good luck everyone on your weight loss journey!
  • bridget_williamson23
    bridget_williamson23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have about 155 lbs I want to lose and I am about 2 weeks in. I think when you have friends it makes it tons easier to stay in it for the long haul. Cheerleaders are nice to have. Good luck everyone on your journeys!
  • lou0210
    lou0210 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi I have roughly 100 to lose also! Downloaded the app at the beginning of the year and have just been kidding myself on! But today I have woken up determined to stick to it!! So anyone feel free to add me if you can offer support!

Lou:happy:
  • carlos118118
    Options
    i have around 150 to lose, i got half way today, i am commited and try to encourage. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lvbor
    lvbor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat; have been using MFP every day for a couple of months but not joined in the social networking aspect yet. I'm going for steady and permanent over quick and temporary--around 1kg per fortnight. If that sounds like you, please feel free to add me. (Same goes for anyone else this applies to).

Cheers,
    Veronica
  • ShrinkingShelley
    ShrinkingShelley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, add me!!! I have about 40 (maybe 50)kg to lose! I NEED friends!! I have been using MFP for a while now and love it. It's the only way I can manage to keep track of what I'm eating. I have tried weight watchers and find that it just doesn't work for me the way the MFP calorie tracker does.
  • _Wazzer_
    _Wazzer_ Posts: 2
    Options
    Guy with over 100lbs to shift here. Feel free to add me.