Got 100 LBS + to loose want friends with SAME

Options

Replies

• cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    I have lots more to lose and am here for the long haul, feel free to add me :-)
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin, I have been here for a while and have well over 100 to lose. Would love to have you as a friend! Add me and we can support one another.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    aww good luck on all your journey's i personally only really need to lose around 31Kg's (70lbs) to get back to my ideal range of 139 - 169 lbs, currently at 228 i could stick it out and do an extra 30 just to join the club :)

as for a good guide, just do the MFP i want to lose 2lbs a week with sedentary lifestyle. Working for me (i don't eat all my exercise calories, just eat to avoid hunger and some extra if my muscles are aching) , i train 60mins a day 6 days a week more or less 50/50 cardio and weights/core and have lost coming up on 8kilos (17lbs) in 6 weeks. eating around 1500-2000 calories a day.

Ofcourse you don't have to do exercise it just helps speed up the process.

Persistance and Gut Check is the key, and friends we are all here for morale support both needed and giving. Anyone wants to add me feel free, i'm very open and active in motivative comments, god knows i need them too :)
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    Hey Robin, I've lost almost 30 pounds on my way to losing about 160. Anybody on here with similar goals is welcome to add me, just include a tiny note so I know who you are! :) I love having friends with similar goals so we can motivate each other!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Friend request sent. Anyone else can feel free to add me too if they want, I have lost 98 pounds so far and have about 78 more to go! Let's get this done together!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have lost 62lb kinda in a frustrated state with a plateau but I plan on staying my goal is 90-100lbs for now

you look fabulous in your recent picture, whether youve stagnated or not. Thats the kicker with weight loss, the more you lose the more efficient your body becomes so it doesn't burn as much weight and wants to retain it so it's a catch 22. My father lost around 15kilo's and is down to mid 80's and he hasn't been able to lose anything substantial in over a year but he's far from unfit and is in the best condition in years despite having high blood pressure (as do i) and type 2 diabeties both which hinder weight loss, he also had a quadruple heart bypass 2 yrs ago.. So chin up :)
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I've lost 123 I have about 15 more to go . Anyone who wants feel free to add me! I love making new friends!
  • desampson
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on a mission to shed 100lbs. I'm down 45lbs since Jan 1st, but got 55 to go to reach my first goal weight of 220lbs.
  • tenaciousknyx
    tenaciousknyx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    (I hope I do this right!)

I've got a lot to lose (somewhere around 150-180lb) so you can add me if you like. I need motivation too!
    Anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends to help with this long journey especially if they have the same amount to loose as I do. So please feel free to add me. I have over 100lbs to loose.
  • aprilschadwick
    Options
    I am also looking for friends on this long frustrating journey. I have about 130 pounds to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have LOTS to lose also over 100 pounds! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • maureen879
    Options
    feel free to add me i need support too :)
  • 0ldtrubs23
    Options
    I have to lose over 100 lbs. Please feel free to add me. Looking for friends with the same goals. :smile:
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I started with 120 to lose and have lost about 30. It's taking me a long time, but I'm still here plugging along and will get there eventually :)

Happy to add anyone else looking for more people with similar weight loss goals!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Robin - I started around 250 (probably more) and am also looking to get to around 130! Feel free to add me. I've been around a while... just stalled (and gained back a lot) for several months when I was out of the country.
  • CraftyLittleRat
    CraftyLittleRat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to loose over 100lbs and would love to have some friends to do it with! I'm not comfortable yet telling my family (apart from my partner) about loosing weight so it's nice to have some support. I'm going to be here for the long run :) Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    HI! I started here with 162 pounds to lose and am down 78 do far. Feel free to add me :)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just switched back over from WW and use MFP for tracking. I've lost 79 lbs so far and need lose another 155ish lbs.
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin- I've been here since January and don't plan on going anywhere. I also have 100 pounds to lose so please add me to your friends and we will motivate each other.