58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing . I'm 57 and also going thru the big MENOPAUSE. You look amazing
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You've done so well!! What an inspiration! I've read "Women, Food and God" by Geneen Roth in the past, and it really spoke to me. I actually found a sale copy of it and bought it yesterday!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration!!! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • Maryjo820
    Maryjo820 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You told your story so honestly and are such an inspiration! Congratulations to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • Grandmagettingfit
    Grandmagettingfit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an amazing success story - thank for you sharing it!! I am 55 years old and am also an emotional eater. I am going to read the books that you have suggested and hopefully they will inspire me as they did you. I have been overweight for most of my adult life and in the last two years have gone from 0 to 5 grandchildren with the sixth one on the way. I want to be able to get in the floor and play with them and not have to wonder if I am going to have to stuggle getting up off of the floor. Your sister seems like a wonderful fan and I know that it really helps when you have a cheerleader cheering you on. Congratulations!!
  • josiepena82
    Options
    great job you should be so proud of yourself !
  • IamD1
    IamD1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your life story! It is certainly motivating especially those of us who have a long journey ahead.
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My body now looks like your body did when you started. I always see people's before pics, and although they are big, their tummy "rolls" don't look like mine do. lol So it's nice to see a body that looks like mine and to see an after pic. You look absolutely amazing and I'm so thankful I came across your post. You are a great inspiration and a motivation. THANK YOU!!
  • tru_essence
    Options
    Great Job - a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing, you story is so close to home.
  • caring4cath
    caring4cath Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Bless you for sharing. You are an encouragment to many. Look forward to more of your journey.

thanks
    cath
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I LOVE the data, it helps to tell the story week by week. Well done and keep up the good work!
  • oldefarmgirl
    oldefarmgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! thank you for sharing.
  • jdekost81
    jdekost81 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job, and I loved reading your story. Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    This is the second time around that I'm reading your story. I too have started reading "Women Food and God" and it really is helping me. It makes me be more mindful about WHY I am turning to food and what are the underlying emotions.

THANK YOU for sharing and congratulations!
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your inspirational story!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazingggggggggggggg job!!
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration.
  • lmolaski
    lmolaski Posts: 1
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring!
  • mylyhud
    mylyhud Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey,
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    Such a WONDERFUL job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!