58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see that someone in my age group can do this!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! I love seeing people my age or around meet their goals! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Brilliant!!!!!! Well done. You are such an inspiration. x
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You could be writing my story. It wasn't Walgreens that got me to change but an blood test that said "prediabetic." You have done so well! Congratulations. I am in the process of trying to lose the weight I put on since Thanksgiving. Your post is so inspirational and the pictures remindme of the body I have (about 215) and the one I want. Thanks so much.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I love that you showed your weighloss progression, it show's a nice steady loss add's up to be HUGE:smile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • roguestates
    roguestates Posts: 223
    Options
    your story is so boss... I have no excuses right now.
  • scorpio39
    Options
    That's awesome. I hope I can do the same!
  • monicamaz
    monicamaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing! :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You have opened the door to OZ and have truly learned and now shared all the yellow brick road lessons. The scarecrow's brain knowledge is power when changing, the tin man's heart loving yourself enough to take care of your body, mind and soul and the lion's courage to push through the difficult times and post your story for the MFP community. I'm so proud of you! Your story has inspired me and will help many others who choose to walk the path of health. Your light shines, many will follow. Thank you for paying it forward. :flowerforyou:
    Simply Amazing, Hear the Applause, Take a bow, You are Awesome!:drinker:
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing your story -- great inspiration!
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I would love to look like you at 154 lbs, I'm currently 168 and want to be 135.
  • lula911
    lula911 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing. I am 50 and menopausal and cannot seem to lose the weight. I started to think it was because of my age and menopause, but I did not want to give up. So I did a search on women over 50 that lost weight and came across this website and your story. Thank you for giving me hope and courage you are truly an inspiration :smile:
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, congrats on your hard work!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW - wonderful, inspiring, well done. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much for sharing your story, so detailed, and just straight out sensible eating, living, exercising. And no excuses. Like you I am older, wiser, and have lost weight doing sensible stuff. I am still struggling with the last couple of kilos, but I will get there! Just a fraction out of healthy BMI which is my goal.

You should be so proud of yourself :smile:
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and pics :) Great job!!
  • camellia127
    camellia127 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are an inspiration!
  • 3doggmomm
    Options
    Way to go! I'm 59 and started MFP on Feb 1st and have lost 13 pounds to date. It's a great way to lose and I love seeing ladies in our age group succeed at losing! As some of the other replies state you are an inspiration to all of us. Congrats!
  • lunabella76
    lunabella76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing story!! Congrats!
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!