What did your significant other do to make you HAPPY today?

Options

Replies

• psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    He washed several dishes. My heart felt all warm.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    He tilled our front yard, then planted grass seeds and spread manure throughout. We were both pretty stinky when we were done but it was nice spending time with him! <3 my babes.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    He made some awesome salmon burgers for dinner. That right, he runs with me, he lifts with me, AND he cooks and cleans. I picked a winner.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    He got up early to cook me a healthy lunch to bring to work on his off day!! Oh and I got a massage this morning before work! I'm one lucky gal!
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Worked hard to earn money for the family.
    Love him to bits!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    He didn't want to leave me to go to work :smile:. I always love having him around and it saddens me when he leaves, but it's so nice to know that he'll miss me and looks forward to coming home to me.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Also, Saturday..even though he work unbelievably long hours during the week and should have been resting...he drove about an hour to go to my grandma's 84th birthday party with me and sat and talked on and on with her like they always do when they see each other. He's an old soul and likes to hear all the stories of things she has seen.

And he just makes me feel that after everything we have been through he has truly grown, changed, and turned an amazing corner.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    We made each other happy by spending together.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    He makes me happy everyday by just being in my life. He's such a wonderful man ~ <3
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Left me the hell alone LOL
  • amcshaw
    amcshaw Posts: 13
    Options
    We went on a walk at the zoo together.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hopefully filed for divorce.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    My husband was widowed prior to our marriage. Since his loss, he has adopted an attitude of gratitude that is so inspiring to me. Every day, he has a "Carpe Diem!" way of embracing life; of making t he most of every moment. He is so grateful for everything he has. Loss has taught him just how fragile life can be, so every day, without fail, he reminds me of how happy he is that we are sharing this life together. I am the most blessed person on earth to not only have this man in my life, but to honestly say that he is the best person I have ever known.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    A bit TMI, but he stepped up to change our 2-year-old daughter's diaper, knowing she has a stomach virus and some nasty stuff going on. He's pretty weak-stomached about that sort of thing, and I don't mind it at all usually...but he knew I was getting overwhelmed and offered. I declined, but it was very sweet of him to try to make it easy on me. And he rubbed her sore little tummy while she lay her head on his lap watching cartoons. He's a great daddy and husband, for sure.
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My husband build me a planter box and bought bags of dirt & compost for me to spread in it.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Gave me a kiss and boob squeeze like he does every morning :bigsmile:

Also he offered to take the dog out, which I know he hates doing.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Took us out for a nice mexican dinner. :)
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    we were watching the first GI Joe Movie. I left to get up to go to the bathroom. The scene where Tanning Chatum is shirtless came on and i wasn't back in the living room yet. He actually paused it for me so I wouldn't miss seeing it!!!! :wink:
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    He made two racks, one for squats and one for benchpressses so that I can keep working out while hes on nights. And the sweetest part is he made the grooves really deep so there was no risk of the bar rolling off and smashing my face.:love:
  • felinaslp
    felinaslp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    absolutely nothing... sat in front of the computer playing online video games all day with headphones on, talking to the guys he plays with. What did I do? Bring him coffee, bring him lunch, cuddle the kids, take the kids outside to ride their bikes, take the oldest to the mall, go grocery shopping, cook for over an hour, clean dishes forever afterwards... same 'ole every day... I'm so depressed...