30 DAY SQUAT CHALLENGE BEFORE & AFTERS

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
HEY FOLKS. I JUST FINISHED DAY 5 OF THE 30 DAY SQUAT CHALLENGE AND I'M CURIOUS TO SEE ANYONE'S BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AND TO KNOW HOW MANY/HOW OFTEN SQUATS YOU ARE DOING NOW THAT YOU ARE DONE.

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    The tumblr challenge ? Oh and why the yelling ?
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bump I'm also curious
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    The tumblr challenge ? Oh and why the yelling ?

YES, AND NO YELLING LOL I JUST TYPE IN CAPS SOMETIMES.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    bump, love to see results.
  • deerondrugs
    Options
    I'm doing day 10 and I would also love to see some results.
  • cspotbelle
    cspotbelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the challenge and got the 50 squats done....got to admit I'm not committed nor

enthusiastic...good vibes to all who are!
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Are people doing exercise OTHER than just the squat challenge? Cause I find it hard how doing all those squats could make much of a difference!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Are people doing exercise OTHER than just the squat challenge? Cause I find it hard how doing all those squats could make much of a difference!

Yea I'm doing the squat challenge in ADDITION to whatever else.
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    AWW COME ON FOLKS I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR PICS LOL
  • burkhart_h
    burkhart_h Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    what is the challenge?
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My friends and I start the challenge on Monday :)
  • babygurl0222
    Options
    So on the challenge when the numbers get a lot higher do you do all 100 squats all at once or can u break it up and do it through out the day?
  • knottyrye
    knottyrye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am doing a different squat challenge on top of working out...i'm doing 100 squats a day for...ever. i think i'm on day 55 or something? i do them all at once...under 3 minutes.
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I modified the challenge a little and added other areas I want to get better. This is what I'm doing, in addition to my regular exercises.

778154719c8aecebc7a3bc0e7292446d.jpg
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I modified the challenge a little and added other areas I want to get better. This is what I'm doing, in addition to my regular exercises.

778154719c8aecebc7a3bc0e7292446d.jpg
    Are you doing this all in one sitting, or just throughout the day. I am VERY interested in adding this to my daily routine.
  • amapril
    amapril Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump...will check this out later. looks like a fun way to add a little oomph to my regular workouts.
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    @knottyrye

Have you noticed a change? Or not much?
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HEY FOLKS. I JUST FINISHED DAY 5 OF THE 30 DAY SQUAT CHALLENGE AND I'M CURIOUS TO SEE ANYONE'S BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AND TO KNOW HOW MANY/HOW OFTEN SQUATS YOU ARE DOING NOW THAT YOU ARE DONE.

I just finished day 5 today also :smile:
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    i am doing a different squat challenge on top of working out...i'm doing 100 squats a day for...ever. i think i'm on day 55 or something? i do them all at once...under 3 minutes.

I meant to quote this. Don't know how to edit but I'd like to know if you have seen any change?
  • Shawnna_H
    Shawnna_H Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im on Day3 and same here would like to see other results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!