Replies

• asherid
    asherid Posts: 56
    Options
    bump
  • Quibbles
    Quibbles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 and I'm wondering the same thing, if it's ok to break up the squats throughout the day. I'm not sure, so I try to do them all at once. I do maybe 40 at a time and then take a minute break.

This was me after a week plus running:

2e6bs02.jpg
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Project_Jodie
    Project_Jodie Posts: 171
    Options
    I modified the challenge a little and added other areas I want to get better. This is what I'm doing, in addition to my regular exercises.

778154719c8aecebc7a3bc0e7292446d.jpg

Wow Your challenge looks way more impressive! i'm going to have to give this a go! Thanks!
  • Project_Jodie
    Project_Jodie Posts: 171
    Options
    ok, this is my first time posting a pic....

30 day squat challenge before and after, month of April. I notice my bum being higher also. This was hell on my knees, FYI, so for maintenance will be doing other moves that don't involve all that knee bending. I did reg squats, plie squats, bowlers lunges, split squats.

2ce222q.gif
    dang girl! you look great! what other exercise did you do?

Well Done! I'm impressed! Right Im definately starting this challenge tomorrow!
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Michelled1919
    Michelled1919 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hiswifetheirmommy
    hiswifetheirmommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5...I am so nervous about my knees!! :(
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump de bump
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm not finished yet so I can't post pics, but I have already noticed a difference. My thighs are firming up and so is my but. I can SEE a difference in my thighs and my husband says he can tell. Take before and after pics for any challenge you do. :) If you are doing them consistently, you will see a difference in the pics. You won't suddenly have a butt like a Kardashian after just 30 days but it will be better. LOL
  • maggiemay143
    Options
    I have tried starting this a few times before, and I get through like 2 days and I give up. :cry:
  • octop0lar
    Options
    I did squats solidly for two-ish months last year and didn't see much results on my butt (this was before the 30 Day Squat Challenge existed). I wondered why, because I did up to 75-100 squats a day and watched videos to make sure I had the right form for results. BUT, just a few days ago, I came across this website that properly and clearly stated how squats SHOULD be done and I found it very helpful because I can totally feel my glutes and thighs burning!

http://www.100squatsaday.com/how-to-squat/

(The tip about using your hips instead of your knees was the most useful as I no longer feel any strain on my knees, feel the burrrrrrn!)
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Are you doing this all in one sitting, or just throughout the day. I am VERY interested in adding this to my daily routine.
    [/quote]

Sorry, I haven't checked this! I do it all in one sitting :)
    [/quote]

Bump
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started doing this along with the arm challenge. A girl in my Zumba class has been doing it for a month and the results are AMAZING! Today was my second day and I can feel it already! :laugh:
  • Dopie2
    Dopie2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • linmill11
    linmill11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I modified the challenge a little and added other areas I want to get better. This is what I'm doing, in addition to my regular exercises.

• Charlene_91
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I wana see pics too!!!
    i will be doing T25 (My normal daily workout) and the squat challenge :)

I just started a 30 day challenge group, for anyone that is interested! We will start the squat challenge OCt 1st, then the Ab challenge Nov 1st and if those go well and everyone stays committed I got tons more for us to do! The link is below!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16488-30-day-challenges
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!