favorite quotes from a movie

Options

Replies

• NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    " I'm rooting for the crocodile. I hope he swallows your friends whole. You might want to arrest me for that too. Is that a crime? To wish the chewing of law enforcement? "

Betty White in Lake Placid

I love this movie, it cracks me up every time I watch it. Betty White was just so darn funny! :)
  • IFlover90
    IFlover90 Posts: 62
    Options
    "To never have been born may be the greatest boon of all." Match Point.
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    Oh God this is kind of morbid but uh.... mine is:

"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions. In… you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?"

~Heath Ledger, The Dark Knight
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    "I never really gave it much thought. I just thought it was some cold s*** to say to a M********er before I poped a cap in his a**."
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite? " - Mr. Blonde, Reservoir Dogs
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
  • GraymondoB
    Options
    “I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.” - Bladerunner.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    “I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.” - Bladerunner.

This is the winner.

33141513.png
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    "the best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and thats what you've given me. Thats what i hope to give you forever"- the notebook (best chick flick)

"Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning"- Uptown Girls

“This is my one and only life and it’s a great and terrible and short and endless thing and none of us come out of it alive.”- ps i love you

"why do you want to marry me anyway?..so i can kiss you anytime i want"- sweet home alabama
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Any of you f**king pricks move, and I'll execute every motherf**king last one of ya! - Pulp Fiction

33141513.png
  • GraymondoB
    Options
    Any of you f**king pricks move, and I'll execute every motherf**king last one of ya! - Pulp Fiction

33141513.png

Best film quote sampled into a song ever!! Fun Lovin Criminals
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    It's Ok to cry, crying takes the sad out of you
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    "Everything will be allright in the end, & if it's not allright it's not yet the end."

---The Indian guy in "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"

Loved this movie and this quote
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Rutger Hauer in Wanted: Dead or Alive is a bounty hunter trying to bring in a terrorist (Gene Simmons) and gets a bonus to bring him in alive. Gene Simmons has a grenade in his mouth and Rutger is handing him over.

As he pulls the pin from the grenade:

"*kitten* the bonus"
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    "B*tch...you don't have a future." Kill Bill II

"When what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left." White Christmas

"The ones who love us never really leave us." The Prisoner of Azkaban
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    HEAD (1960s Monkees film): "Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor."

TIME BANDITS: "I am the Supreme Being. I'm not entirely dim."
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    "Help me out, see I'm in really bad shape! Gimme gimme, I need I need I need." Bob in "What About Bob"

SO many good quotes in that movie.

"Sammy's so confused, he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt." Truvy in "Steel magnolias"
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. - Batman Begins
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You take dead animals to the vet?
    Take you to the.... shut-up Richard!
    Tommy Boy
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    "I love you Dex.... I just don't like you anymore." - One day

"Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you get to treat people like they don't matter." - 10 things I hate about you.

"It wasn't over..... It still isn't over." - The Notebook.

"Love has given me wings so I must fly." - A Knight's Tale.