C25K Beginnners

Options

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I did it i did it ...well sorta.

I tried w1d1 today..i skipped a run in the middle but i did it on the end, so i did all the runs but didn't do the whole 5 min cooldown only 4, but i had a long walk in the middle.

i didn't think i could do it but i did.
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did it i did it ...well sorta.

I tried w1d1 today..i skipped a run in the middle but i did it on the end, so i did all the runs but didn't do the whole 5 min cooldown only 4, but i had a long walk in the middle.

i didn't think i could do it but i did.

Good for you!! You did it and will continue to do it, I'm sure!! th_running1.gif
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Completed my week 1 day 1 of C25K. I'm so proud I did it...I took like a 5 min break towards the end but then I got up and finished!!! :) I didn't think I was going to be able to do it...My legs was hurting a little...I think I need more water in me before my workout and strecthcing...the only reason why I took a little break was b/c my legs was hurting!!!
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    I completed Week 1 workout 1. It felt good, I am excited about workout 2.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I tried to do it today. I wasn't quite winded but couldn't stop hacking while I was doing it and just about fell over a couple times. I think I need to quit the running until my lungs are back to normal. Maybe in a few more days...?
  • slimkitty
    Options
    I tried to do it today. I wasn't quite winded but couldn't stop hacking while I was doing it and just about fell over a couple times. I think I need to quit the running until my lungs are back to normal. Maybe in a few more days...?

I hope you feel better soon.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So today I'm doing W1D2, and I've gotten my brother to join me! I think that's awesome, it should be a great motivator for us both!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I just finised Week 2 Day 2...and I was very winded and tired...Maybe because TOM came this morning. But I still did my workout, finished but didn't give up or quite like i wanted too.

Good Luck to all :)
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    This week has been so packed and busy...I really wanna get a least day two in so that way week 2 wont kill me!!!
  • slimkitty
    Options
    I did Week Workout 1 this morning. It was great and was able to run faster than in my first workout. I love having a system like this to follow.
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    I have offically finished week 2 day 3. I will be starting week 3 on Monday.

Have a great weekend!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    Well I only did week 1 workout 1 of my C25K. But I'm not letting it get me down. I will be starting my week 2 workout 1 on Monday. This week was super busy for me. I'm about to sit down and plan out all of my goals...(fitness, weight loss, nutrition, etc.)

So I have a question for yall. Do yall only do C25K?? Or on your off days do you do other workouts???
  • slimkitty
    Options
    Well I only did week 1 workout 1 of my C25K. But I'm not letting it get me down. I will be starting my week 2 workout 1 on Monday. This week was super busy for me. I'm about to sit down and plan out all of my goals...(fitness, weight loss, nutrition, etc.)

So I have a question for yall. Do yall only do C25K?? Or on your off days do you do other workouts???

I just finished Week 1 workout 3 and I am exited about moving on to week 2.

On the days I do the C25K challenge I also do the 100 push ups challenge. On the alternate days I do a kettlebell workout.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Options
    Okay, I did Week 1 Day 3 today. I think I might repeat the first week next week just to make sure I'm ready to move on to Week 2.
  • Curlzzz2002
    Options
    I start Week 1 tomorrow morning bright and early. Looking forward to it. Any advice out there would be great.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Options
    I start Week 1 tomorrow morning bright and early. Looking forward to it. Any advice out there would be great.

My only advice would be to download one of the podcasts! :D
  • slimkitty
    Options

Just stick with the program outline. Don't try to do more the first few times. Following a system feels really good to me. I always used to try and do much all at once. Then I would have sore muscles and knees and not workout for weeks afterwards. This time is different. I am following the program, I feel challenged by it, but I also feel that I am making progress.
  • Positively_Me
    Options

I alternate days between C25k and the Elliptical/treadmill. I do C25k on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Elliptical/treadmill on Tuesday, Thursday, and Weekend. I usually do 30 -45 minutes on either or the treadmill/elliptical.

I hope that helps you out. Good Luck :)
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    I finished week 1 last Wed and had planned to repeat it again on Friday. Unfortunately it rained so I was stuck inside. I did a tough lower body workout instead and ever since my knees have been stiff and in pain. I had meant to get up this morning but forget to set an alarm...oops! Hoping tomorrow to get out and at least try...maybe if I start running again, these knee pains will work themselves out. I can only hope anyways!
  • slimkitty
    Options
    I am on Week 2 now. I completed Week 2 workout 1 yesterday.