152 lbs lost (Vid & pic)

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my lack of uniqueness, but... WOW!!!!... congrats

No need to be sorry! Thank you for the kind words and time.
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you are an amazing young man! your video brought tears to my eyes! thank you for inspiring this 'ol lady!! :flowerforyou:
  • bigmantis
    bigmantis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dude, you the man, I started at 311 and I am barely at 295 but I'm hustling to get to 220. I've been lifting weights forever but I'm too thick and fat. Thanks for your story, true inspiration.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    you are an amazing young man! your video brought tears to my eyes! thank you for inspiring this 'ol lady!! :flowerforyou:

I am honored and grateful for such a response. Thank you.
  • Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Strong transformation. Gj. But please fix your deadlift and squat form. Oh god your back looks like its going to SNAP on those deadlifts
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Mate, you are freakin awesome, and such an inspiration. Well done, :bigsmile:
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just watched the vid holy cow you really are an inspiration to us all. can you tell me i am sure you have heard this one before but did you have a problem with loose skin after losing your weight and what have done if anything to rectify it.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Mate, you are freakin awesome, and such an inspiration. Well done, :bigsmile:

Thank you for the kind words and for your time. :)
  • gamersgym
    Options
    jerseygene wrote: »
    Just watched the vid holy cow you really are an inspiration to us all. can you tell me i am sure you have heard this one before but did you have a problem with loose skin after losing your weight and what have done if anything to rectify it.

Yes I did and theres not a lot you can do. I'd choose loose skin over being obese though anyday.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    The thing that struck me most was at the end of your video when you said exercise was the easy part... for me it's the hardest part. And then I realised, it's because I have MFP. I couldn't do without it really. I'm so sorry you had to go it alone re diet and I'm super-glad that you've found this site now - because now you can tell other people about it. Well done for reaching your major weight-loss goal sweetie! And good luck with your cut. xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!