Pregnancy Taboo

Options
13»

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I have never been pregnant, but when I do have children, I will stay away from both. I love my coffee, but as others have said, I just dont feel like its worth the risk. I have the rest of my life to dope up on caffeine and liquor.

I think its more sad to see pregnant women smoking. I'm sorry if any of you ladies do/did that and are offended....but geeze....
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    well....I had a glass of wine here and there when I was preggo and had coffee every morning...my daughter is beautiful , smart and healthy as can be :smile: there was no complications on my delivery day and everything went awesome.

You know how back in the day people didn't know smoking or alcohol or whatever was "bad" (which it really is if you do it every day and are addicted) well everything in moderation is fine.

Our society now a days is very judgemental so don't feel bad or guilty if you want to enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, besides you need to relax and not be stressed out so if it's hard right now to let go of everything you can slow it down. It's better than stress

good luck and congrats!

Yes, exactly. Also, I would add that so many people are nauseated in the first 12 or so weeks, that it's not an issue. If you are not, I'd probably avoid everything until you pass that milestone. Be well!

P.S. had to edit some more real quick lol also my daughter is 2years old now and she was born 7 1/2lbs