• MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I REALLY need this to start happening!!
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options

CFBD11B5DDB3977B4E4B0732C23AB.jpg

Oh, trust me, the "coregasm" is indeed real. Agree that this machine is pretty good on the delivery, but other ab exercises can induce it as well. For me, they've always been significantly lower on the Richter Scale than other methods, but are certainly not unwelcome =)
  • DeboraRN
    DeboraRN Posts: 16
    Options
    Good god I MUST find the secret to this!!
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    23m95aw.gif

Also, I really really really have enjoyed reading this thread.

Speaking of locks, there are some yoga postures which can pretty much guarantee the coregasm with a bit of practise. I could tell you more, but I feel you should try yoga and see for yourself!
  • GlorianEversea
    Options
    If this happened to everyone we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic in this country

This is my favorite comment of all time.
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    Don't mind me...

tumblr_lontw0Of4M1qm447eo1_500.gif
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    creepy but strangely arrousing
  • GetBacktothefuture
    Options
    Happens to me too when going up stairs or generally moving my legs back in forth in an upward motion. Ur not alone.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Happens to me too when going up stairs or generally moving my legs back in forth in an upward motion. Ur not alone.

Screw the elevators!
  • wykyd
    wykyd Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If this happened to everyone we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic in this country

Agreed.
    I'm hunting for the Powerplate. Adding a lot more JJ to my schedule and abs are going to be an every day thing. :)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    ermmmmmmm ... what kind of exercise????????? i should practice that:drinker:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this topic. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.