Orgasm while exercising????

Replies

• TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Okay, getting the male take on this - if I ever perform a workout on a stationary bike or use my turbo trainer at home, a prolonged cycle (15 minutes or more in general) will get the nether-regions tingling to the point that I think one touch and I'll go! LOL That's the most polite way I can explain it! It doesn't happen at all when out on the bike normally, and I put in some serious mileage.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I'm just surprised it was jumping jacks . . .

hipthrusts_zps0390d422.gif
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    I've done it... Not while doing jumping jacks (I don't do jumping jacks, I'd rather not hit myself in the fact with my chesticles)

I've done it while lifting weights. Overhead press while I was in a Body Pump class and a couple of weeks later it happened while I was doing machine leg extensions... It's a VERY disconcerting and odd feeling... but definitely not unpleasant...
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Happens to me, but only when I work out in front of a full-length mirror.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Even THIS is not enough to tempt me into doing Jumping Jacks.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Are you sure you weren't faking it?
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Happened to me on every run during weeks6-8 of c25k. Never happened again sadly. Figured it must have had something to do with posture. Whatever it was, weeks 6-8 were a breeze. But the 10 min walk home was uncomfortable.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member

That would explain why the RPM classes I attend are almost exclusively attended by women!
    But if someone should have an orgasm or two while exercising - well and good.
    Just PLEASE wipe down the equipment when you're finished!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Why in the world would you stop it? You wouldn't be able to get me to stop doing jumping jacks if that happened when I did them!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Yeah this happens to me all the time...
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Yeah this happens to me all the time...
    Typically when we work out together.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Now there will be a stampede to do jumping jacks. :laugh:

I'm obviously not doing it right :laugh:
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    In before the thread is locked later this morning. lol

Yes, considering my erection thread was locked yesterday, it's only a matter of time for this one. Great read though.

The Rule of Double Standard will prevent this from being locked. Any thread referring to vaginas or periods in relation to exercise posted by females are safe, whereas the same reference by a human with a penis is quickly censored and censured. I'm tired of being held down by the woMAN. (figuratively of course, in a literal sense I'm cool with it)
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    HhahamWHAT?! Wheres MINE?!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    I wish.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Maybe take the ben-wah balls out first ........

See now I was going to go down that path & say that. No way in hell it would happen otherwise.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    In before the thread is locked later this morning. lol

Yes, considering my erection thread was locked yesterday, it's only a matter of time for this one. Great read though.

The Rule of Double Standard will prevent this from being locked. Any thread referring to vaginas or periods in relation to exercise posted by females are safe, whereas the same reference by a human with a penis is quickly censored and censured. I'm tired of being held down by the woMAN. (figuratively of course, in a literal sense I'm cool with it)

And, your post will be deleted for the last sentence. LOL
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I feel so... Deprived.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    OMG! lucky you. i've never had it. even during le sexy time.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    I wish that happened to me LOL but no such luck...
This discussion has been closed.