Orgasm while exercising????

Options

Replies

• nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wish! I think maybe I'll start exercising more. I hate jumping jacks though.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    no, I've peed myself a little while doing jumping jacks and that made everything between my legs a bit moist . . . you sure you aren't confusing the sensation? Other than that, I'd try a different fitting pant and underwear, something with a little less friction and maybe a little protective padding.

if you can't tell the difference between peeing yourself a little and having an orgasm, you maybe need to do some exploring down below.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I wish! I think maybe I'll start exercising more. I hate jumping jacks though.

.....but orgasms, good yes?
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    May have to try these "jumping jackss" :wink: who wants to join me?!

Uuuuh, yeah, call me... :D
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    In before the thread is locked later this morning. lol

Yes, considering my erection thread was locked yesterday, it's only a matter of time for this one. Great read though.

NOOOOO! WHYYYY?? We are all adults here...or are we..??

Ask the mods: I had a very similar thread yesterday that was guy related and it was removed. It's locked in about 3 hours at the most. :) I agree with you 100% as we are all 18 and older.

letter from mod after I inquired about the thread being locked:

Thank you for writing to me for clarification. You are welcome to have this discussion in an appropriate group, but in our main forums we do not allow sexually explicit language. Your topic was specifically sexual in nature and again, this isn't a judgement against sexual discussions, but they don't belong in our main forums. The difference between your post and a woman discussing her period; your post referenced sexual arousal and was reported by a significant number of our members who found it too sexual for our community.

Sincerely,
    Olivia
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    no, I've peed myself a little while doing jumping jacks and that made everything between my legs a bit moist . . . you sure you aren't confusing the sensation? Other than that, I'd try a different fitting pant and underwear, something with a little less friction and maybe a little protective padding.

if you can't tell the difference between peeing yourself a little and having an orgasm, you maybe need to do some exploring down below.

Oh, no, I'm fine . . . but you never know someone else's experience level. that being said, it was a ****ing joke.
  • April_220
    April_220 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's never happened to me, but I have definitely read stories and medical articles about it happening!

I don't know if that would be a good thing for me though, because I already spend most of my time on the treadmill staring at this perfect specimen of a man that exercises the same time I do.
  • melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If that is all it takes for you to orgasm.. than I consider you a LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's never happened to me, but I have definitely read stories and medical articles about it happening!

I don't know if that would be a good thing for me though, because I already spend most of my time on the treadmill staring at this perfect specimen of a man that exercises the same time I do.

Can't we just exercise without being gawked at ALL the time? What is it with women? We are not at the gym to be solicited for dates and mentally raped with your eyes!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

What are we pieces of meat? :wink:
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options

Can't we just exercise without being gawked at ALL the time? What is it with women? We are not at the gym to be solicited for dates and mentally raped with your eyes!

:laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

What are we pieces of meat? :wink:

Yes, some more so than others.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happens to me all the time at the gym. Really embarrassing when it happens while I'm spotting someone benching though.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    For the love of god, where do I sign up?!
  • megamac33
    megamac33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im almost afraid to try this, because my workout would become nap time
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If this happened to everyone we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic in this country

Made my day.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    notes to self.............*do jumping jacks daily like they are going out of style*.........................end note :bigsmile:

PS......get shred that everyone speaks of as well lol...any others?
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have no words for this.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    You can tell spring is here...am so not going to eyeroll this time though.

*sigh*
This discussion has been closed.