Subway!

Options

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Turkey and Ham on white bread, no cheese.

Lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onion, yellow pepper, pickles, black olives, extra regular mustard.

Nom nom nom.
  • titanbonnie
    Options
    skip the bread if you're trying to loose weight! Your body isn't make to digest it. get a salad and a ton of meat!
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    skip the bread if you're trying to loose weight! Your body isn't make to digest it. get a salad and a ton of meat!

The deuce left in my toilet begs to differ.
  • Valerie_Malone
    Valerie_Malone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just got subway for lunch, got a 6 inch ham with provolone, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions, banana peppers, green peppers, black olives and vinegar. I try not to make it a habit because it's loaded with sodium.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Darn this thread! Totally eating Subway right now for lunch. :bigsmile:
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ive eaten at subway twice in a year and a half, both times the roast beef was green (i didn't eat that) and the food made me sick. Both times were because we were starving and it was the first place to eat we saw in a while. (and ithe first time it was subway or starve!) I got the turkey the first time and the veggie the second. go figure. 2 different subways

http://bites.ksu.edu/news/137693/10/01/09/mystery-green-sheen-subway-roast-beef-solved

I love ham/turkey, or the pepperoni/salami/ham one. Tons of veggies on 9 grain wheat bread.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Literally every time I go I get

-herb and cheese bread
    -ham
    -american cheese
    -lots of spinach
    -cucumbers (or pickles)
    -tomatoes
    -a bit of mayo
    -a bit of sweet onion
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    all the veggies with cheese on flatbread, light mayo, a little oil and vinegar
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    my personal fave,
    turkey breast on wheat with jack cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, hot peppers and light mayo. toasted.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I like the 6" meatball sub on wheat. With some baked chips. Yum.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I get Turkey most of the time, and sometimes the tuna (only 1 scoop of tuna) on six inch, it helps with calories... Subway is a great choice for eating out, and staying on track...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Chicken bacon ranch on 9-grain wheat with spinach, lettuce, pickles, and green peppers. I also sometimes get those delicious jalapeno chips or baked doritos.
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    honey oat or italian herb and cheese, turkey, honey mustard or sweet onion, all the veg items except olives, corn and possibly jalapenos.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Does that mean I can substitute the bread with more bacon? Nah, I'd rather have the bacon and the bread. Oh, and I'll still LOSE weight.
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Steak and cheese on flatbread with swiss cheese, double tomato, double cucumber, double lettuce, double green peppers, mayo and some parmesan

Its a man sized meal, loaded with veggies and still has the meat and cheese that i crave!
  • cindylouk
    cindylouk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with spinach, black olives, dill pickles, and spicy mustard and once in a while I get the buffalo chicken on wheat spinach, black olives, banana peppers, jalapeno's and light ranch..
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sunrise Subway melt- (Ham, Bacon and Egg white) 6" On wheat with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, green pepper, pickles and sweet onion sauce. 470 Calories. YUM
  • djmodernroq
    Options
    My fav and I usually eat this.. 6" turkey breast on wheat or flatbread with easy mayo and mustard.. all veggies extra pickles and olives.. olive oil and vinegar with pepper and no salt.
  • veec0
    veec0 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just ate breakfast from Subway. Steak, egg white, american cheese with spinach, no sauce on english muffin paired with low fat milk.
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    6" ham and eggwhite with cheese (with tomato, spinach, onion, and lite mayo) if they still have egg available or... well... it's not a frozen brick.

and if the egg isn't still out, I'll get a chicken breast instead with the same toppings.

I'm boring.