HELP! I'm losing boobs!

Options

Replies

• Meow112
    Meow112 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I understand. I went from a 32 C and now have been measuring at a 30. I don't even want to know the cup size because I can't fit in a C. Getting smaller, and so are the girls :(
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    When I first started to lose weight I was losing in the boobs. I was only doing cardio at that time. I didn't add in weights for at least 3 weeks. I have noticed I am starting to fill out the bras again even though I am still losing weight. I think weights for the chest area will help.
  • Meow112
    Meow112 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    But maybe I measured wrong, 30 is little.... But I also am 5' tall.... Will measure again:)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    See my comment above - 34D is not a very common size, believe it or not!

I was once a 34D...
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I can only hope! I'm the opposite.. I WANT those bulbous balloons outta my face

Me too. These 34DD's on my 4'11" frame are ridiculous (though my husband would disagree). A perky B cup would suit me fine.

As others have already mentioned, if you're losing fat, the boobs will go too, but I second doing some pushups to tone your chest.
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    I think if guys had this problem the world might end lol
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    OP, you have received a lot of good advice that ranges from be happy with what you have to get a boob job. I will add something else that you can keep in mind for the next 20 or so years. Larger boobies are more affected by gravity. So once you hit middle age, you will be happy for your smaller chest. Just thought I'd put that out there. :bigsmile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fat, you lose fat when you lose weight. Can't pick and choose unfortunately. Pushups and pec exercises can help the muscles and help them be perkier though.

I hear this advice given to women quite often but is this actually true ladies? My gut tells me this one belongs in the "bro-science" category. "Bra-science" perhaps?

While I can't show the real evidence without getting banned, or probably divorced, yes chest exercises have done good things for my boobs and the appearance of my chest in general. I've never had cleavage but now I have pec-cleavage.

20127619_1291.jpg
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fat, you lose fat when you lose weight. Can't pick and choose unfortunately. Pushups and pec exercises can help the muscles and help them be perkier though.

I hear this advice given to women quite often but is this actually true ladies? My gut tells me this one belongs in the "bro-science" category. "Bra-science" perhaps?

Snerf.

It is true, though. You know how on bodybuilding forums there's always a guy who starts working his chest but still has a layer of fat over top and is complaining that now it looks like he has boobs? It works the same way for women, except that we're happy about it.

A couple of pushups isn't going to do it, though, you need to grow the muscle just like anywhere else. And it's going to make bra-shopping expensive, because all the cute cheap styles only hang around 34-36 and don't go bigger than a B or maaaaaaybe a C. 32DD is online-only, in my experience.
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LOL! Sorry...I don't mean to laugh, but I went through the same thing last month. I have never been top heavy, but I finally found myself liking what I had. Now, they are disappering fast. It just happens for us women. The good thing about losing them is that you can tone them now. If you are worried about guys, don't. They love all boobs :)
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I was a 36B when I started losing weight, at least I think!

Right now my bras are all too big and are uncomfortable. I just wear sports bras most of the time now and look flat chested! I have come to accept that they are not going to stay and I will be flat chested as long as I am skinny!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    unfortunately that is where I have seen the most dramatic changes as well. My hubby said he'd buy me new ones when I'm done losing weight... :blushing:
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LOL! So true!
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was glad to lose mine. Went from a 38DD to 32B and I couldn't be happier. they are a little deflated now, but I couldn't imagine having those big ole things anymore!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    this!
    I was glad to lose mine. Went from a 40DD to 38C and I couldn't be happier. they are a little deflated now, but I couldn't imagine having those big ole things anymore!
  • catbath77
    Options
    One can only hope. Just starting journey and love to lose some from me boobs
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I was glad to lose mine. Went from a 38DD to 32B and I couldn't be happier. they are a little deflated now, but I couldn't imagine having those big ole things anymore!

Me too! I went from DD to B. Love the 'smaller' me. Agree wholeheartedly on the slight deflation though, that's not so cool but hey... can't have it all.
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    I wish I could loose my boobs, they refuse to go.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You can have mine! :indifferent:
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I might have to turn in my man-card for saying this, but I don't mind a small chest on a woman if she's well toned and has done plenty of squats, if you know what i mean :)