PLEASE STOP!

Options
bjshields
bjshields Posts: 677 Member
Certain things on here drive me bat-s@#% crazy, so just for fun, I thought I'd ask -- fill in the blank:

For the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE STOP _______________ on MFP! (Yes, I am bored and procrastinating grocery shopping!) :sad:

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Certain things on here drive me bat-s@#% crazy

PLEASE STOP _Fill in the blanks!_ on MFP!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Certain things on here drive me bat-s@#% crazy, so just for fun, I thought I'd ask -- fill in the blank:

For the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE STOP _______________ on MFP! (Yes, I am bored and procrastinating grocery shopping!) :sad:

Stop turning it into Twitter. I could care less if you're watering your lawn or feeding your dog. LOL
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones.
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Non Fitness Related items, drive me crazy, and strangely those friends end up deleted rather quickly.
  • grumpster72
    grumpster72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please stop being someone you're not on MFP!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    the act that everyone knows why eating x amount of calories is bad for you and if others don't agree its personal attacks.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Non Fitness Related items, drive me crazy, and strangely those friends end up deleted rather quickly.

Ditto. Some people get way too personal.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Please stop being someone you're not on MFP!

HA. yes sir......grumpy.........:laugh:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Asking if the person is hot or not or bang or not or pass or whatever!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Posting a topic about YOUR TOM like you are something special and the only one who wants to eat a ton of salty foods, chocolate, sweets, has cramps, and doesn't want to exercise...it happens to most of us, get over yourself.

Thanks, I needed that! :drinker:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    the Dr Oz posts about his latest thing you want to try and asking everyone their thoughts.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Please stop taking things people say so literally! Sometimes a joke is a joke.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Posting unmeaning ful threads.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Its simple if you don't like what you are seeing on the message boards just stay off of them. Log your food and help your friends on your friends list. Then you wont have to see all the stupid stuff you don't like. starting this post was for people to just complain....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm collaborating & listening...go on...
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Being butthurt. No matter what the post is.
  • afia233
    afia233 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    telling me ill go into starvation mode! - People starvation mode doesn't happen if you miss your 11am snack or lunch once in while! jeez!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    telling me ill go into starvation mode! - People starvation mode doesn't happen if you miss your 11am snack or lunch once in while! jeez!

Have you gone into anger mode?
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Taking pictures of yourself with the bed not made in the back round!!! lol!!!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    wasting my time