McDonald's and Me

Options
13»

Replies

• Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I mean, I pretty much hate McD's in the first place and their food always gives me the worst stomach, uh, problems, but refusing a sale because of age? That's stupid. A sale is a sale is a sale! All goes to their bottom line regardless of if the buyer is 10, 25, or 40!
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I happy meal is one of the cheaper meals. If they say adults cant have one they're basically attempting to force you to buy something that's more expensive.

Yeah a sale is a sale but selling something worth £1.99 isn't as good as forcing a sale of £4-5
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    The thought of feeding a dog fast food sends shivers up my spine. That's awful.

Oh come on, spare me, dogs eat their own *kitten* for heaven's sake, and you get shivers from an odd hamburger.??..puuuhleaze!
    What I find most interesting about this whole thing is how we seem far more concerned about what we feed our dogs than what we feed ourselves, now that's SAD.:noway:

For someone that wouldn't feed their dog that type of food, is it really food you've never eaten yourselves? That's what I'm referring too.:wink:

edited to make it actually readable!:blushing: :bigsmile:

I couldn't agree with you more. With all the posts about cool whip, pizza, jello, splenda, diet pop cakes, you name it, and it comes.down to i'd rather eat poop then a McD's hamburger...ridiculous. lol..but quite humurous..:laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Oh come on, spare me, dogs eat their own *kitten* for heaven's sake, and you get shivers from an odd hamburger.??..puuuhleaze!

Theres probably more nutrition in its poop then in a hamburger. probably tastes better too!
    also. poop doesnt give diabetes, obesity and heart attacks!

I vote poop!

and you would know that how?? I didn't find any nutrinonal values for dog poop on calorie king...hmmmmmm
    Might have to wait for the updated verstion to come out:wink:
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Theres probably more nutrition in its poop then in a hamburger. probably tastes better too!
    also. poop doesnt give diabetes, obesity and heart attacks!

I vote poop!

and you would know that how?? I didn't find any nutrinonal values for dog poop on calorie king...hmmmmmm
    Might have to wait for the updated verstion to come out:wink:

XD Ill slip a note in their suggestion box to add it.
  • ChiWaWaMaMa4
    Options
    I get kids meals all the time. Even in some of the nicer restaurants. I just tell them I have a medical condition & can't eat much if they ask. They don't usually even bother & if they don't like it I go elsewhere! Some people should not work w/ the public!! LMAO!
  • PhabPhilo
    PhabPhilo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Since I read that MDs has one of the healthiest fast food breakfasts, the egg mcmuffin, I decided to look up their nutrition. They have a handy little tool where you can choose a menu item and then elimimate the items you don't eat. For example I created a food item on MFP for my english muffin and fish sandwich made the way I eat it, minus the meat, half the muffin, and no margerine. Go to the link below and at the bottom of the page click Create a meal. I'll be checking the sites of other places where I eat often.

http://www1.mcdonalds.com/bagamcmeal/