Can i get THIS body bikini ready in 6 weeks? *INCLUDES PICS*

Options
124»

Replies

• deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I think you look awesome! :) If I looked like that, I would wear a bikini! :)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred but i would say try Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack! it did amazing things for me in 6 weeks! Take a look in my profile pics for my before, during and after shot. If i remember correctly there's only about 8lb difference in my weight, but i think it looks like more.

All the best!

i'd second this, how are you getting on? i have exactly the same shape figure as you (except i'm bigger). in love with the one pieces on here
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Kaytee, I agree that you already look better in that bikini than a lot of other people but you may want to lose the socks?!!! :-)
  • fit_and_fab_after_kids
    fit_and_fab_after_kids Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    insanity? I've seen results without doing it everyday like your supposed to and haven't followed the diet plan :)
  • Ipalavra
    Ipalavra Posts: 32
    Options
    HIIT/strength/steady cardio with a strict diet and I believe you can make a lot of progress!
  • mostafamiah
    Options
    You can achieve it if you watch your carb intake and also fat intake. You could lose about 2 to 3 pounds a week by doing HIT work outs such as fast cycling and high incline treadmill. :smile:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Work out hard, eat well and I'm sure you'll look gorgeous ;)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    You can lose loads and tone loads if you are prepared to work and stay focused.

I lost 18lbs in six weeks myself. Its not that hard, just focus
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    just want to say that i'm a huge fan of the one piece bathing suits. i'm so glad they came back.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    just want to say that i'm a huge fan of the one piece bathing suits. i'm so glad they came back.

Yours look cute.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    If you want info, message me, happy to pass it on
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    i would look into a lifting program to help preserve your lean body mass while dieting. The problem with strict dieting and not exercising (especially not lifting weights) is you end up losing a lot of your LBM, so while the scale goes down, your bf% might not be going down as much as you think it is. New Rules of Lifting for Women is a great place to start i've heard. I'm personally doing Stronglifts 5x5.

This...THIS...a million times this!!!!

Lift heavy(for you) and eat in a calorie deficit.
    I lift 3 days, and walk in the morning, or do cardio on the days i dont lift.

My belly had had the BEST results from engaging my core to squat, deadlift, etc.

A basic program that only takes about half hour to 45 minutes.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/The_Starting_Strength_Novice/Beginner_Programs

Also, I started this at 40, so anyone can do this.

In these pics I am 5' 11" 185 pounds...i believe lifting has allowed me to look way better sooner as I lose weight.

33110506_7732.jpg

33110506_0.jpg

33110506_2715.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    hah...i just noticed this post was from April 10.

well, i still believe what I said...I hope your vacation is great!