Looking for friends (cycling or just generally awesome)

Options
Hi, I recently fell in love with riding fixed gear and it would be pretty sweet if I could find people that enjoy riding bikes.. I'm kinda new to the cycling thing so it would be nice to have some people to chit chat with about it..

Other than that, Anyone that is a postive person or just generally awesome at life, please feel free to add me so we can support eachother along the way!

(edited my horrible spelling & grammatical mistakes) :smile:

Replies

• DaddyBeejay
    Options
    Hey! I'm Awsome AND a Cyclist !!
    Add me and then tell me where you got the blue rubber for your Fixie!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Done & done!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    im awesome too lol!!

mountain bike for me!! not everyday but you can add me if u like!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options
    I added you! I dont ride every day either, its usually dark by the time I get home from work >.<
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    My weight loss is due to cycling. Add me if you like :smile:
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm awesome, but I don't cycle right now... hoping to do it when it gets a little nicer. :)
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options
    I added both of you! The more, the merrier :smile:
  • laniv
    laniv Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm awesome and in training for a charity ride in September. I know it's a long way off, but I'm 59! I hope to do more than my usual 15-20 miles, and improve my ability to climb hills.

Add me to the list!

Lisa
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am a leisure cyclist. I finally lost the weight of my bike (50 pounds) so its easier to use. I just got a basket for it today so I can use it for shopping, too. I am really enjoying riding again!
  • GangreneHeart
    Options
    My mother named me Awesome.... she just spelled it different. I do not cycle - I had a bad experience when I rode into a bridge, but I am amazing, supportive, and dedicated to becoming healthy. Hit me up!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm awesome too! !! But..... I'm a runner. But I do own a bike & it's awesome too.
  • samer92
    samer92 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im an awesome mountain biker! Does that count?
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Im not a cyclist at all - but your bike looks frickin sweet!

feel free to add :P
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Hi! I LOVE cycling. I haven't done it seriously in a few years but this summer, I'm pulling the bike down and getting back in the groove. I inherited a kick butt racing bike from my dad ten years ago. I have a lot to lose but I know that bike will be crucial on my journey for better healthy. :)
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options
    I added all of you guys! Its nice to meet so many awesome people in one place :smile:
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me there's nothing better than being on your bike, I love cycling in any form (spinning, mountain biking or road cycling) ????
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I mountain bike and am quite awesome. I think it's awesome your ride is a fixed gear!
  • reeniemc
    reeniemc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm taking up cycling you can add me :)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am addicted to spin and outdoor cycling on my speed bike. :heart: Don't get to ride outside as often as I'd like thanks to the winter but looking forward to going out again soon!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options
    Sweet! I added all of you! Everyone on here seems so cool. Great support and motivation :D