Um WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF

Options

Replies

• jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    As Dr. Seuss said...."Be who YOU are and say what YOU feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".
    Forget this person, her opinion means nothing. You look great!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I would have hiked my shorts up all cameltoe style and followed her for a few minutes. But that's probably just me...
  • haygwen
    haygwen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You should have sashayed your curves in her face.:laugh:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    She's a ***** and obviously miserable.
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I would have hiked my shorts up all cameltoe style and followed her for a few minutes. But that's probably just me...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! :laugh:
    Indeed!

(p.s. and i've still got lots of flab on me! i'm down!)
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You must find her apt # and butter her doorstep! What a terrible person! You look great!
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What an @ss. Sorry you had to put up with that :(
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand.
    I can't even comprehend.
    What in the world??

I guess part of it is the delivery. If she said it point blank with no smile, her karma will come back to bite her eventually, who knows where.
    If she said it with a smile and was being sarcastic, the body snark is still unnecessary but forgivable. Someday.

But beyond all that, who treats people/strangers this way?
    I'm beyond upset right now.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Next time you run into her (literally if possible...) advise her to remove the stick from her nether regions. People are shaped how they are shaped...get over it. Being an ugly beeyotch is a choice.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I myself would have said ( having bad day today mind u :P) " At least I can fix "fat", but you can't fix UGLY!!" tehehe so rebel of me ;)
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Next time you see her kick her in the taco.

What a biotch!

You are awesome and look awesome too by the way.:happy:
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Justified homicide is a thing, right?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Omg that's nuts. First of all you look great. But even if you were overweight it's bat**** crazy to say something like that!
  • Vebster73
    Options
    I'd laugh next time and keep walking. Her boyfriend probably told her you were hot and she's taking it out on you.
    As my DH loves to say, pigs love nothing more than to roll in the mud so don't give pigs what they want.
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Try not to dwell on the negativity and use it as motivation! She was just a negative ***** and there will always be those type of ppl who will say negative & stupid things to say.
  • k8ecakes
    k8ecakes Posts: 51
    Options
    Some people...
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WTF is right!! Women have called me fat and I'm 5'9" and 145. I just laugh at them!!
  • fayeonherway
    Options

This is the greatest thing I've read all day.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

This is the greatest thing I've read all day.

I just go with what feels right.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Most times anyone says something like that to you, you can guarantee they are feeling pretty crap about themselves internally, and prefer to project that onto someone else.

Hmm... maybe, sometimes. I think some people are just straight-up jerks and have no real self-esteem problems.