Options
2»

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    they look so stupid to me

TRUTH!!!

lol! I wanted them because I was actually used to exercising barefoot and thought it would be more natural. I went to a running store to get fitted when I started the c25k and they were too narrow for me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    new balance has minimus shoes designed by vibrams. go for those.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I think my username is all that is needed for you to know my opinion on the issue.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I got to say i dont think they would be for me i hate toe socks with a passion
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have a pair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I don't run in them. I do, though, wear my Vibrams every where else. In the warmer months. They get rather cold in winter. And I don't give a flying flip who cares one way or another what I look like in them. They're super comfortable. And they're better than regular old shoes.

I've just recently broken them out of hibernation and I can't wait to get them back in daily use.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pair. Love em. One I run in, the other is just for kicking around or doing my other workouts in. I need to "re-adjust" back to running in them as I haven't worn them all winter.

As far as the socks go, I love the toe socks even in regular shoes. Extremely comfy & no blisters when running.
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love mine!! I wear them all day, every day. I run in them and do everything in them. I am getting a pair for my daughter! She asked for them :) I have worn out my first pair and have a secound pair ready in the wings.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options

Do you see me wearing toe socks with them?

Socks are not required!
  • ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Do you see me wearing toe socks with them?

Socks are not required!

I love mine. I do not wear the toe socks unless I'm doing a Tough Mudder. Don't ask why.. just accept that as my answer.