Don't lift for aesthetic reasons

Options

Replies

• Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I think the op was trying to make a bigger point about internal vs external motivators but he fell short
    No I think the OP was trying to be a smart *kitten* and thats why its irritating..I really find ppl that have nothing to put on the table yet but being "smart" really annoying..
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    And I think the OP was trying to make a joke, but people are too sensitive to get that. :wink:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I just figured I'd stop lifting and buy a hulk suit to wear under my uniform. I used to rock a protective vest that made me look pretty buff....
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    this thread is ridiculous...as its perfectly normal to lift for aesthetic reasons..its not your call to judge ppl based on their goals..some ppl are after overall look and functional strength,some ppl are after pure mass and brute power,some ppl (most likely fitness models are after aesthetics)..so give us a favour and close your pointless thread..

This thread was meant to be funny not serious! The idea came to me from a recent poker game where
    A asked B "Have you been working out?"
    B responded "No I just started buying tighter shirts"

I thought it was funny. Sorry if you disagree. I did place this in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section.

People should feel free to exercise for any reason they choose!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Didn't plan on wearing a shirt so that's out the window.

No no dont wear a shirt
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Troll
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdtar1TmEM1rzoi3uo1_500.gif
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I just figured I'd stop lifting and buy a hulk suit to wear under my uniform. I used to rock a protective vest that made me look pretty buff....

I have a friend who is a cop and his bullet-proof vest just makes him look fat. he's not, but the vest makes him look like it.
  • d2391
    d2391 Posts: 110
    Options
    great advice
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    tumblr_mdtar1TmEM1rzoi3uo1_500.gif

Jayne. Is it wrong I think he's handsome? No? Alright.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    skinny guys with tight shirts= skinny guy with tight shirt
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    this thread is ridiculous...as its perfectly normal to lift for aesthetic reasons..its not your call to judge ppl based on their goals..some ppl are after overall look and functional strength,some ppl are after pure mass and brute power,some ppl (most likely fitness models are after aesthetics)..so give us a favour and close your pointless thread..

This thread was meant to be funny not serious! The idea came to me from a recent poker game where
    A asked B "Have you been working out?"
    B responded "No I just started buying tighter shirts"

I thought it was funny. Sorry if you disagree. I did place this in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section.

People should feel free to exercise for any reason they choose!

Okay then. Where can I buy that shirt? You're sure it will work?
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    And I think the OP was trying to make a joke, but people are too sensitive to get that. :wink:
    and I found it a very little funny..yet I'm still willing to admit that I miss-understood his intention if thats the case and send my apologise...but please don't come up with this ppl are too sensitive thing followed by wink cos its really irritating too as its been here million times before...what do you know about anyone here?nothing...I was merely too sensitive just simply miss - understood the thing..
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I think the op was trying to make a bigger point about internal vs external motivators but he fell short
    No I think the OP was trying to be a smart *kitten* and thats why its irritating..I really find ppl that have nothing to put on the table yet but being "smart" really annoying..

You do realize this is in the "fun and games" section right?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You've convinced me! *throws out weights*

Ow Girrrrrrllll. HAHAHAHAHA
  • Rado_SVK
    Options

You do realize this is in the "fun and games" section right?
    and you do realize that this could have been still placed in the same section with his previously miss - understood intention of him being a smart *kitten*..which would really make him a smart *kitten*...
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    r2tg00.jpg
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    and I found it a very little funny..yet I'm still willing to admit that I miss-understood his intention if thats the case and send my apologise...but please don't come up with this ppl are too sensitive thing followed by wink cos its really irritating too as its been here million times before...what do you know about anyone here?nothing...I was merely too sensitive just simply miss - understood the thing..

Oh no, I irritated a random person on teh internets? My God! I must go and commit seppuku...:wink:
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Oh no, I irritated a random person on teh internets? My God! I must go and commit seppuku...:wink:
    I'm not going to comment on that,,instead I'm going to use MFP for what it supposed to be used for... :wink:
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I'm not going to comment on that,,instead I'm going to use MFP for what it supposed to be used for... :wink:

See? There you go! :wink: