Don't lift for aesthetic reasons

Options

Replies

• Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to comment on that,,instead I'm going to use MFP for what it supposed to be used for... :wink:

See? There you go! :wink:
    you should do the same :wink:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    False. Tighter shirts means an embarrassing wrestling match with said garment in a fitting room, that results in bruises on your ribcage and a sore bicep getting considerably sorer.

Lesson: always assume you are a size bigger than you are when buying compression wear. :embarassed: :frown:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    lol tell that to all the jersey shore wannabe dago wops at my gym, where everyday is bicep day.

....oh and tits. we can say tits? cool tits

Welcome to the MFP forums.

Please enjoy your stay.

However long or short that may actually be.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to comment on that,,instead I'm going to use MFP for what it supposed to be used for... :wink:

I am! You see, we are on the "Chit-chat, fun and games" forum. I am chit-chatting, and have to admit, I'm having fun!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I am! You see, we are on the "Chit-chat, fun and games" forum. I am chit-chatting, and have to admit, I'm having fun!

guess you 2 need to go back and forth to try to get the last word :yawn:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    somebody in here could use one of these

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSarsIoTqHYILMxd6M7pQwDCvFJjsK4PjX08JeItetJE5iC2R5K6Q

:wink:
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options

well good luck getting " from ( ) to ) ( " with chit-chatting... sorry you have asked for it..but you can take it as a motivation and you can thank me later..we have joined in same time and your activity on MFP forums is almost precisely double of mine..so try to half your activity on here and perhaps double your "activity"..besides where is your wink suddenly gone?..I hope you did not get too sensitive after all...
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    And I think the OP was trying to make a joke, but people are too sensitive to get that. :wink:
    and I found it a very little funny..yet I'm still willing to admit that I miss-understood his intention if thats the case and send my apologise...but please don't come up with this ppl are too sensitive thing followed by wink cos its really irritating too as its been here million times before...what do you know about anyone here?nothing...I was merely too sensitive just simply miss - understood the thing..
    Requests that poster not make this about people being too sensitive, immediately becomes sensitive about following the post with a wink.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

well good luck getting " from ( ) to ) ( " with chit-chatting... sorry you have asked for it..but you can take it as a motivation and you can thank me later..we have joined in same time and your activity on MFP forums is almost precisely double of mine..so try to half your activity on here and perhaps double your "activity"..besides where is your wink suddenly gone?..I hope you did not get too sensitive after all...

you may find this book useful...

how-to-win-friends-and-influnce-people.jpg
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    lol tell that to all the jersey shore wannabe dago wops at my gym, where everyday is bicep day.

....oh and tits. we can say tits? cool tits

Welcome to the MFP forums.

Please enjoy your stay.

However long or short that may actually be.

:bigsmile:
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    If your only goal is to make your muscles to look bigger, just buy a tighter shirt!

nevk3a.jpg

@OP - where can I buy one of these shirts? Getting tired of lifting weights.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Nike.com or any authorized retailer. Under Armor and other brands also carry similar compression shirts.
    If your only goal is to make your muscles to look bigger, just buy a tighter shirt!

nevk3a.jpg

@OP - where can I buy one of these shirts? Getting tired of lifting weights.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Requests that poster not make this about people being too sensitive, immediately becomes sensitive about following the post with a wink.
    Don't forget: makes point of not really knowing anyone here, then uses someone's own profile tag against her in a "clever" dig at not achieving same level of progress.

In other words, a real class act.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I just figured I'd stop lifting and buy a hulk suit to wear under my uniform. I used to rock a protective vest that made me look pretty buff....

I have a friend who is a cop and his bullet-proof vest just makes him look fat. he's not, but the vest makes him look like it.

Prolly made me look fat too, but I really thought I was tough HAHA. I was pregnant for part of the time too, so that was a double whammy!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I do it because it makes me look smarter.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Joke.

Your head.

I see what you did there!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    28837838.jpg

Love this.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Can't I just buy a shirt with the muscles built in?
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    Can't I just buy a shirt with the muscles built in?

@ccmccoy- nah, you look sexy already. Don't buy one. I bought an extra small and it cut off my circulation :laugh:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Didn't plan on wearing a shirt so that's out the window.

Well, I wasn't planning on wearing pants, so I guess the shirt may still work for me.