Thinking of starting the 30 Day Shred- Should I?

Options
2»

Replies

• Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi! I am on Day 3 Level 1. It is soo worth it! I already feel the change! I wasn't sure at the beginning, but then I looked at before and after pictures and success stories and got seriously motivated. When you start, you will probably feel like quitting because you're sore because but stick with it! Have fun and good luck!
  • Smittysmama
    Options
    I'm about to do day 3 of level 1... It is harder than I thought but after seeing some results posted on this forum I am very motivated. I keep telling myself that I can do anything for 20 minutes!! I am pretty sore today so I know it's working! ( especially my abs, calves & back of thighs) i am pouring sweat when I'm done!!
  • NicoleMGetsFit
    NicoleMGetsFit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Right! Well now I know what I'm starting tonight!!!
    Thank you for all your motivation.
  • NicoleMGetsFit
    NicoleMGetsFit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1 last night and just finished Day 2...feeling good! Thanks! xxx
  • damm1111
    damm1111 Posts: 4
    Options
    Itoday I walked and did housr ward and yard work ...on monday i am going back to mymar art class I walk out but I am going back monday
    :devil: :embarassed:
  • damm1111
    damm1111 Posts: 4
    Options
    be careful with that you are very young so we don't want you to get sick:love:
  • Ellealie
    Ellealie Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 200 lbs and hadn't exercised at all before starting. The smallest weights I had were 5 lbs, and honestly, aside from specific exercises (pushups (which I do on my knees), the side-to-side lunges, the squat-and-lifts) I'm doing pretty okay. I was only sore the first couple of days. I'm on Lv1D6 now. If the exercises are hard I suggest setting your own pace and keeping track of your reps, and then try to do more the next day. I could barely do 5 pushups the first day and now I can do 16 on the first round and 10 on the second. I don't really sweat on this workout, though. I might supplement with some more cardio (maybe Brazil Butt Lift?) because the cardio in the 30DS is pretty miniscule.
  • Steph_brock
    Steph_brock Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS with my buddy at college.We are on day 3 now and it feels empowering although we are sore! Just got really motivated by the success story posts though. Any advice on a diet that would boost our weight loss...We live on campus food though and cannot cook in our dorms. Thanks
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yeah go for it!! I used 30DS as my first workout routine. I was your age and a lot heavier so you should have no problems with it. It is pretty hard but its also balanced out and not impossible. I don't know about any eating plans but JM has a ton of diet plans on her site that you could follow if you'd like. And as for space you should be good, I did it in confined area too, just need basically enough room that you lay down on your stomach arms and legs out stretched. Another plus is its something you can always return to later on with more weights.
  • lisam625
    lisam625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes, 30 day shred is a great program to start out with! Ive had this DVD for years and always come back to it! This is one of the best workouts to get started with!