friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options
Hi everyone!
I’m not new to MFP, actually I’ve been using it since January 2012; I just made a new account because I wanted to start fresh! I recently had surgery and lost a little motivation while waiting to get back into the gym and recovering, buuut next week I can finally get back into my routine (carefully of course) and get my body back that I have been working so hard for!!
& I wouldn’t mind having some friends that log in everyday and like to support each other!
thanks for reading :)

Replies

• MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
  • marzoh
    marzoh Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I'll be happy to offer support and visa versa,

I'm on a mission to lose 1 stone (14lbs) in 1 month, i exercise for an hour 3 times a week and eat 1200/1400 a day, do you think it's too much?
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    that sounds good to me! happy to have you as a friend so we can support each other :)
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like people who participate on your wall and just pop in to say hi and things like that. I hate when I add a friend and they even attached a great message with their request then they NEVER talk to you!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends on the last leg of my journey so feel free to add me xxx
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Feel free to add me, while i dont stalk the feed's im always there to let people know they are on the right track :)
    I have 86 "friends" yet only 2 offer me support lol
  • inowinowski
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I am about to graduate from college and recently put on some weight so I am hoping to lose 10-15 pounds. Right now, I am about 120 but I am only 4"11.

I am happy to support you and receive support in return!
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... I have friends, but like others here have mentioned, I don't get much feedback or just popping in to say 'Hi'! I will do my best to do the same!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    meeeeeeee! Add me for support! :D
  • jessm3
    jessm3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looks like you've done a great job so far!
  • marzoh
    marzoh Posts: 9
    Options
    Ok So Ash anything you wanna share? how's your weigh tloss journey going so far?
  • mrsmuffin
    mrsmuffin Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    yay, I've added you all! happy to have some friends :)
    all my info is on my profile I started my wlj October 1st 2011 (that my before picture in my dp) and then the after is me a year later!
    I've worked super hard to surpass all my goals and I even became a personal trainer to help other people achieve theirs! I'm looking to loose about 15 more pounds ish but I want to gain muscle so if my number doesnt change much on the scale I'm okay with that as long as I get lean and toned :)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like people who participate on your wall and just pop in to say hi and things like that. I hate when I add a friend and they even attached a great message with their request then they NEVER talk to you!

^^^ Same here :-)
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR to you! Anyone else can feel free to add me too! Need all the encouragement and accountability I can get! :wink:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get
  • TXCC
    TXCC Posts: 56
    Options
    You can add me. This journey is so much easier with friends!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    the journey is so much better with friends and support :)
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily & on a mission this year myself!!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome again then.... I am always around on MFP... and like to give as much support as I can... recovering from surgery can be difficult but not impossible....