friends who log in & like to support/be supported :)

Options

Replies

• JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    Hello...I am also looking for friends. I had another account with a 740 day consecutive day streak but I deleted it because I became bored and apathetic and lost my focus. I delted that account, waited a few days to reset and now I am back and looking to add new motivated friends.

A little about me..I started initially 24 Jan 2011, I weighed 248, by Aug 2011 I lost 75 pounds and weighed 173. I ran several 5Ks winning my age group or placing 10 out of 12 races. I have also ridden 4 cycling endurance races 2 50's and 2 100's, I am now in training for the Pittsburgh marathon on 5 May. I am running the 1/2 marathon.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    we are already friends but everyone can add me:) I love to support people and encourage them in their journey
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added you :)
  • kad7465
    kad7465 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but I could use some friendship and support I'm in. Thanks:smile:
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :D Love the support people offer here and i enjoy giving my support!
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    added you both!
  • NikG29
    NikG29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me, I am always looking for supportive peeps and wanting to be suppotive to anyone on here
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too had surgery last week and on my way to full recovery.
  • pollyb02
    pollyb02 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi My name is pauline and i am just about to start My 90 day challenge. I have fibromyalgia so im having to do gentle exercise but my goal is to lose a stone.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i like to support!
  • jomorgan13
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me as well :)
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like to be supported and give support, I log in each day :)
  • MAshleyB
    Options
    happy to have you all as friends!! added you all :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP. My first goal is to lose 50 lbs. After that, probably another 25 or so. I have a long road to travel. Please feel free to add me as your friend. I can use all the help and support I can get and will try to be a help to you, too!
  • newGenn
    newGenn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm brand new to Fitness Pal. I have 100lbs to lose. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I want this so badly
  • fatmam89
    fatmam89 Posts: 10
    Options
    I like how everyones supporting eachother:)

Im struggling with my diet :( eventhough im going gym 5 times a week... i hope we all reach our targets
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Everyone's free to add me as well; I log in regularly and am open to conversations on the wall or in mail to swap ideas about what works and what doesn't and to congratulate and encourage folks along the way. I also let my humour out so I just might make you laugh along the way.

I mean, how many people can tell you that their dog decided to join their work out and run into the back of your legs while holding a 20 lb weight above their head and have it all come crashing down on them and still walk out of that laughing? I am so glad the incident wasn't video taped.
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love the support of this community!
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Anyone can add me! The more support we can all give each other the better!