Do you sleep in on the weekends or take naps?

Options
124»

Replies

• queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Sleep's the cousin of death for me. I will only take naps if I accidentally fall asleep when I finally sit down somewhere.

Oh, I forgot - I've been known to do this on occasion even if only for 5 minutes. Then I'm done for and can't fall asleep at night.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    im up @ 5am M-F...& usually up by 7 on saturdays...but on sunday i sleep in as long as i can lol :P
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love naps. I'm on medication for ADHD so it's sometimes hard to fall asleep in the day but I'll still just sit in bed and read while my husband and our dogs use me as a pillow.
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I sleep in. I know that I shouldn't because sleeping in fr me sometimes means 11 or noon, but I just can't help it when I have to get up so early for work. And sometimes I even take a nap.... My fiance says I'm a cat since I sleep so much on the weekends lol
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Unless I'm sick, it's darn near impossible for me to sleep in past 7-8 am even if I was up really late the night before. But naps I love when I have time.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i sleep in every weekend...i dont have kids or anything to wake me up early so i enjoy it :) if i have plans, i wake up accordingly but yes, i love my sleep and i will continue to do it ;)
  • lisabundy5
    Options
    Same time every morning but I tend to just lay in bed for 10 or 15 minutes on the weekend as I am 'not on duty'......as far as naps, typically only if I am REALLY tired or not feeling well. My 3 and 5 year old duty keeps me awake, besides exercising and preparing the next meal, cleaning, or getting them outside if it's warm enough! =) I would LOVE a nap everyday but then I wouldn't go to bed at night either so it's good and bad. Enjoy them if you get them!
  • a39emm
    a39emm Posts: 14
    Options
    I have class at 9 most mornings and then a break between 1030 and 12, my favourite time of day is the nap I take in the reading room of the library at my school. Buy a coffee, take a nap, my coffee has been sitting just long enough to make it the perfect temp (yes I only drink my coffee lukewarm, everyone thinks I am a weirdo)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    :laugh: sleeping in, naps what are these strange terms in which you speak, with 3 little one's and now one on the way, I don't think I'll be able to do that ever again!!!!! In fact I'm about to change my schedule so I get up a couple hours earlier so I have some extra time to do some things in the morning before everyone wakes up
  • kekeleeks
    kekeleeks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Love love naps!!! I'd take one every day if I could! lol Like I wish I could go back to preschool where you were forced to take naps, I'd enjoy every nap I was ever made to take! lol

This right here! When my daughter was in preschool I would be jealous because she would get to take a nap. I am at work right now thinking about how I wish I could go home and take a nap! That is what I look forward to on the weekends... naps. I am just a better person when I have a nap. I should make a rap song about naps.