Replies

• gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ohhh dear lord.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    i noticed courtney has deactivated their account.

was I the only one who got a private message from "courtney" asking if I had an intact gallbladder? and saying that she does not and that's the reason she can only eat certain things? creepy...
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    But if you have gall bladder problems you need to avoid high fat foods, like croissants and cheese and mayo. Weird! Now I'm confused. And sad.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    So lets say i eat a sandwich everyday

I think you meant to say "sammich"
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    How do I delete this post? all your responses are so annoying for real?

You know Courtney, you can't delete facts, nor deactivate the truth. If you are for real doing what you are saying it won't take long for you to have some serious problems.
  • Brookesworld104
    Brookesworld104 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    But if you have gall bladder problems you need to avoid high fat foods, like croissants and cheese and mayo. Weird! Now I'm confused. And sad.

exactamundo... and for other commenters, I am not saying you wouldn't lose weight if you eat a sandwich as long as you are within your caloric range, but why would you take everything that is horrible for you and make this the main crux of your diet? If you are going to have a sandwich, have it on fiber rich multi grain bread and fill it with lean turkey or chicken and lots of veggies, you can have cheese and maybe even a little mayo but a croissant, ham, cheese and mayo??