vanilla chai. any brand! so good
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    What's your pick me up tea?
    Bedtime tea?
    Favourite type of tea?
    Loose leaf?

My standard reply. English Breakfast or Earl Grey. And mostly Twinings bought off amazon because it's better than the stuff I get in German supermarket. I like to drink it with a dash of caramelized rock sugar and a blob of milk.

However, since it's been getting warm here, I am popping a bag of green tea from China into a pitcher of cold water and let it rest overnight. It's the best thirst quencher there is for me. I drink that without anything else added.
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My favorite herbal tea is camomile, favorite caffeinated tea is green tea.
    I drink my hot teas plain, but as an occasional treat I will get some iced bubble tea sweetened with sugar.
  • shalysewrightbethea
    shalysewrightbethea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love strawberry rose champagne, samuria chai mate, and peach tranquility as well as green tea , purchased from teavana. I drink those without sugar, but English breakfast ,vanilla chai and Indian chai are my favorite quick breast teas that I add sugar and almond milk to, those I get out of the grocery store Stash brand.
  • hidensee
    hidensee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love tea, loose leaf, matcha, green, black, iced, hot, white, NO sweetener, NO milk, I will drink herbals and spiced but am not fond of a lot of cinnamon. My sone is a ceramic artist so I get really nice tea bowls and cups too!
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I luvs me some tea. Two favorites that come to mind are pu ehr and masala chai. Loose leaf of course.

But I'm not always a tea snob and one of my favorite treats is a simple iced sweet black tea. Sadly those have pretty much disappeared since I started a fitness regiment a few weeks ago. Oh sweet tea I do miss you so.

Fortunately I can keep enjoying my loose leaf teas.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I like green tea with jasmine in the mornings. In the afternoon, I have black rose tea. I love earl grey tea as well. I don't have any sweeteners or milk with mine.
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    PG Tips decaf for meals
    Tazo Wild sweet orange or Passion Herbal Teas
    in the evening.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    all of them
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have a lemongrass tea when I'm in need of a pick-me-up! Really helps with a boost of energy :)
    I drink green tea all the time, already had two cups today!
    I've also got forest fruit tea, and strawberry and raspberry tea in the cupboard which are really refreshing!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What's your pick me up tea? - Earl Grey
    Bedtime tea? - Earl grey
    Favourite type of tea? - Early Grey
    Loose leaf? - Earl Grey

Spotting a pattern yet? I drink way too many cups of that luscious drink with skimmed milk every day, although I do like chai latte sometimes and will drink other teas when out and no Earl Grey is available!

Love it!
    :love:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I love tea! You can't beat a nice cup of Barry's or tetley tea.
  • Kankalamalini
    Options
    Some of my favorites: Chamomile, Nettle leaf tea, Basil leaf tea, Green tea, Black tea, Ginger tea, Salvia, Hibiscus, Mint, Thyme, Dandelion, Acerola cherry tea, Cranberry tea.. the list goes on....

Sometimes I add half teaspoon of raw organic honey, cloves, cinnamon powder & ginger powder.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Teavana, which has been a lifesaver after giving up diet coke. I bought an infusion pitcher from Starbucks and mix different Teavana teas in it, which I then ice & drink cold.
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm actually allergic to green tea. It's so weird, considering it's the same plant as the black and white teas I drink, but I even got the scratchy throat after a few bites of green tea creme brulee. And it's my only known food allergy.

I don't think I'm allergic but green tea does make my throat and mouth dry out a bit whenever I try to drink it on it's own. I can drink it if it's blended with something else but usually just stay away as I'm not not overfond of the taste....weird since I love white and black teas
  • jdhobson
    jdhobson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea daily, but I have also been making sun tea every 2 days! I love it!

It is definitely nice in the evening.
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Any fellow tea addicts out there? I've always loved tea but since starting my weight lose journey I've switched more towards green and herbal teas. I also don't drink teas with caffeine after 6pm which has helped with my sleep.

What are your favourite teas? Any teas to recommend? I'm always looking for some good ones. I've recently discovered Japanese sencha (I got mine from David's Tea) and I just love it. Great for re-steeping.

What's your pick me up tea?
    Bedtime tea?
    Favourite type of tea?
    Loose leaf?

The main two teas I usually drink are grean tea and chamomile tea. For a while, I was trying to replace soda with tea. I should really try that again.
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me!! Excited I just ordered the fall sampler from Davids Tea :) Cant wait to try them!!!
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What is sun tea? :)