"Yo Momma So Fat..."

Options
2»

Replies

• ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Well you have taken the first step to chaning your life.. Good for you its hard at first, it does get easier. ( not as easy as gaining the weight was). Any way wanted to say hi, and wish you luck..
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Because Im laughing at all these in my head - so joining in:

Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "

AND I have a 12 and 10 year old boy and I can 100% relate to this - You want them to be proud - and I agree the fact that you can laugh and have fun while making a change that is so awesome!!
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Be ready to cry when you take your first fat pics so you can use them when you reach your goals and post them on the results forum. I did :sad: I am 5'3 and started April 1st weighing 231.4 lbs. I weigh every Monday and I have already lost 4 lbs. I need motivating friends that will tell me to get off me *kitten* and exercise..the food part isnt the issue for me.....the exercise is horrible lol I am so freaking lazy but in the same aspect I love to eat! My son is 12 and his friends call me fat all the time. I cant wait to see what they will say when I lose weight HA! Little punks SMH. Feel free to use my diary for ideas I eat alot and I am not hungry inbetween meals and if I am I grab something. Add me as a friend also but I am very blunt and I tell it like it is so if you need to be coddled dont bother. Most find me very offensive lol I am a fatty it doesnt bother being called a fatty it is the truth lol I will take as many BFFF's (best fat friends forever) as I can get if they will help motivate me to move and dont mind my dark humor and sometimes brash comments tee hee
  • JenniferLM79
    Options
    Because Im l
    aughing at all these in my head - so joining in:
    Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "

AND I have a 12 and 10 year old boy and I can 100% relate to this - You want them to be proud - and I agree the fact that you can laugh and have fun while making a change that is so awesome!!

TWINKIE!!! LMAO!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
  • JenniferLM79
    Options
    My son heard that one! :frown:
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi Mother Hen. My kids are my inspiration for weight loss too. I've lost 61lbs so far, I still have heaps to lose but I'm happy to inspire/kick backside as required! Feel free to add me :)