What are you looking forward to fitting into?

Options

Replies

• bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    A size 6 'brillant blue' peplum strapless dress that I bought from Zara while I was 7 months pregnant. It's beautiful and I want to wear it for my birthday this year.
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Shadow....that's CUTE!
  • LethainIowa
    Options
    The six pairs of jeans I loved that got too small! I'm happy to say I AM back in them now. Have dropped 2 sizes since I started losing weight. Yea me!
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My girls size 12 jeans. They used to fit me. Now I'm in a girls 14 and that is unacceptable.

I've gained 11 pounds in the past 2.5 months because I've been eating horribly. Like 500-600 over my limit a day on average.

I'm within the normal range on weight and still will be when I get to goal, I'm just a small person. 5' 0" and small boned.
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Black wool pencil skirt - check!

Beige cords - check!

Next.......dare I even consider white jeans??????
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I feel comfortable wearing a tight dress or skirt without Spanx. I can fit into all my clothes now, but there are some things I just won't wear without "support."
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    interesting post!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Most of my old clothes! Ever since starting back on birth control, I've gained 30 lbs :(
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Oh god my wedding dress lol also want to be a size 8 ish lol i have so many awesome jeans i cant wear
  • Mollyirl
    Mollyirl Posts: 6
    Options
    My ripped and holy jeans from 2006. They gave me such a nice caboose ;)
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My daughter tricked me into buying a pair of pants. They are a junior 11 from Rue 21 and have a Union Jack flag painted on the hip. When we got home she said "oh, those aren't for me, they are for you to get into"! Yikes, I was a women's 16 when she did that. But now I can wear a junior 13/14 and women's 12! So it may be possible after all! :)
  • kamifleck
    Options
    You can do it! Awesome goal! I was afraid that trying to lose weight at 45 years old would be a failure but I have lost 114 pounds now. 10 to go! I wish you luck and determination : )
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things, including a few of my favorite dresses! Right now, my goal is the brand new jeans my mother-in-law bought me for my birthday. I had asked for a pair a couple sizes up because I can't fit in any of my old pant. Absolutely gutted to get the new jeans and they are STILL to small! My FAT jeans! :(
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A cute little tee and the adidas curved-cut shorts I have! I used to like wearing it at home/dorms because it kinda shows off my figure and enhances my strengths (small waist, thin arms, collarbones) and complements my thicker in proportion legs!! It's also my default comfy homewear and I can't wait to wear them without worrying about rolls and flabs!!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I don't have any clothes right now that I want to fit into, because I have always been large.. I just want to be able to buy clothes in a "regular" store and get out of being plus sized.
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I wanna be that guy who runs around without a shirt on and short shorts.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The coolest friend group possible.
  • halflife1978
    halflife1978 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to wear the size 16 jeans that I wore on my trip to Europe six months ago at 190 pounds.
    Next (hopefully THIS summer) I want to wear a tankini that I bought the last time I lost a bunch of weight. Size 14 from Target (not from a plus size store), I wore it at around 165.

After that, who knows. I haven't been under a size 14 in many, many years. It would be nice to get a new wardrobe, little by little.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    sundresses!! :flowerforyou:

I love them but being my size I always was afraid I'd get the, "How far along are you" question...even though my baby is 11 y/o :noway:
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My old starfleet uniform. :glasses: Their skirts are tiny!

you are awesome