What are you looking forward to fitting into?

Options

Replies

• synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I wanna be that guy who runs around without a shirt on and short shorts.

like 80's gym teacher style?
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    a designer size 12 dress so in reality it's about a size 10.5. i'm currently a 16...
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of hotpants that used to fit me around 2 years ago... I can't wait to get them back on!
    That, and I'd love to wear either a bodycon dress or a bikini, I've never had the confidence to wear either
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I am always amused by Gold's Gym advertising slogan: "Look better naked". If I reach that goal then everything else I wear will look better. :D
  • FluffyMae
    FluffyMae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great Answer!! I agree. I want to feel sexy just once in my life.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    im looking forward to a smoother sillouette.
    Seriously, its no annoying.

tum and love handles are my only weakness.
  • kcirgs57
    kcirgs57 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started at 276 lbs. and a very tight 44 pair of jeans. I'm currently wearing 40 pair of jeans and would like to someday get into a 34 pair. I hoping by the end of the year.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want to rock a TON of cute summer dresses this year, and maybe even a bikini or two :bigsmile:
  • kcirgs57
    kcirgs57 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started at 276 lbs. and a very tight 44 pair of jeans. I'm currently wearing 40 pair of jeans and would like to someday get into a 34 pair. I hoping by the end of the year.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    no, I want to fit into a sheet.
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Pale yellow lace dress : )

Hope I get there
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    2 things: 1) a pair of grey skinny jeans that I bought 4 years ago

2) a size 10 wedding dress sample I've been dying to try on BUT the style of the dress won't allow me to squeeze into it as its very fitted
  • Amy_Andrews
    Amy_Andrews Posts: 106
    Options
    I want to fit into single digit jeans with no muffin top.
    Hubby wants me to wear a 2 peice to the beach this year. After having TWO kids - YIKES!
  • kappatit
    kappatit Posts: 9
    Options
    all i want to wear is a pair of nike pro spandex shorts and a sports bra to the gym. on the real side, i can't wait to be able to wear a bikini again, so i can finally go on a warm vacation.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Clothes I wore 10 years ago on our honeymoon!
  • unicornlady77
    Options
    Well I've always wanted to share clothes with my daughter,she's 16 now...that ain't gonna happen.she is 5' 100 lbs size 0-1 and size 6 shoe and I am 5'4" size 9 shoe. 100 lbs is waaay too low for me,the smallest I've ever been is size 10 jeans,lol. I think size 8-10 would be perfect.
    So I would like to take her and my youngest daughter(almost 3) to Disney World in about 1 1/2 -2 yrs and fit comfortably on the rides.
  • fatolelatdy
    fatolelatdy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    so many things....my backyard bikini from victoria's secret, a black crocheted dress and a 34B bra :happy:
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Looking great naked!

^^^^
    THIS!!!!
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Pants I bought 9 years ago because I was going to lose a lil weight then >:[