Favorite Fast Food or Sit Down Retaurants?

2»

Replies

• 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Burgatory!! I think it might only be here in Pittsburgh but you can build your own burger (they even have Kobe beef and wagyu) with a specialized rub, any crazy topping you can imagine, plus super creative boozy milkshakes like bananas foster with dark rum mmmmmmmm!

Have you tried the kobe beef? I would love to try it but I don't want to put my house up for mortgage...

I had REAL Kobe Beef a few years ago. Not Burger but a real steak. It was simply amazing. Imagine a 1" thick steak that you cut with gentle pressure of your forks edge. You put it in your mouth and it starts to dissolve on your tongue. I cut each piece smaller and smaller to make it last.

It was awesome but I doubt I will ever have it again. It was $102 for a 6oz piece with potatoes and asparagus. I could only justify this because we were at a very special place at a very special time.
  • justshann0n
    justshann0n Posts: 17 Member
    Chipotle, hands down. It's a good thing the closest one to me is about 75 miles - haha. My go-to's at Chipotle are Chicken Burrito Bowl or Chicken Salad. I guess it could be worse :)
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Burgatory!! I think it might only be here in Pittsburgh but you can build your own burger (they even have Kobe beef and wagyu) with a specialized rub, any crazy topping you can imagine, plus super creative boozy milkshakes like bananas foster with dark rum mmmmmmmm!

Have you tried the kobe beef? I would love to try it but I don't want to put my house up for mortgage...

No, I usually just go with the regular burger because I add so many other things that I'm looking at like $20 for a burger but I think I might next time I go...because it's going to be a huge indulgence I might as well go all the way!
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Love Wendy's chicken sandwich/nuggets

And street food. And Cambodian/Vietnamese sandwiches

And anything not good for me.
  • emilybaun
    emilybaun Posts: 52
    Debating whether or not I want to eat at Panda Express to it because I created a meal that is under 600 cals