Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i will have your boobs.
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the North Face's "Bounce-B-Gone" -- they are a little spendy, but they *definitely* work as advertised.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    LULULEMON TATA Tamer - best bra I have ever purchased!

I would buy this just for the name. I'm also a double bagger (once even triple lol) but I find it very uncomfortable. Going to try these too!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I've been double-bagging it.
    Looking forward to seeing the suggestions here ;)

There are some amazing sports bras out there on the market. No woman should ever have to wear 2 bras for exercise. Some women may have to spend a little more for the right bra, but it's out there.
  • iamlisainc
    iamlisainc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Depending on your cup size, they may or may not offer a bra that will work perfectly. Like Xaniza, I double bag it. I wear two bras or a bra under a sports bra. Eventhough the sports bra doesn't come in my size cup, it works because it is snug enough to only allow minimum movement. Get creative. I've experimented with older bras and have turned some into cross straps to add support. They look crazy. But, no one sees them. Shhhhhh... Don't tell anyone. Lord help me if something happens and a nurse has to get the thing off. Lolol
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ha! Too funny! I came on this thread to see what bewbs were...you're hilarious!! Love it!:heart:

Love backatcha!

I'm going to have my hands full (get it, bewb joke) researching all of these and I LOVE that I have so much info.
  • bmstee03
    bmstee03 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I double up on sports bras. Sometimes it's just necessary.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I wear a 38ddd so I understand what you mean. I went to a running store and purchased an Enell sports bra. It is the first sports bra I have found that gives the support that I need. It controls the girls with no bounce and no pain.
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort...I like the Maia.

My favorite as well
  • CasiiD
    CasiiD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Moving Comfort. Keeps the girls supported and comfy.
  • kosuski
    kosuski Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Going to check into a few of these--I buy cheap walmart underwire bras and then by their workout tops and that keeps me in, but I hate having to double up--esp in warmer weather.
  • roaringtulips
    roaringtulips Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was guilty of the two-bra method, but it is actually bad for when you work out because it puts too much pressure on your lungs making it harder for you to breathe. I bought this bra for running and it is actually adjustable. Spend the extra dollars, it is worth it. http://www.movingcomfort.com/Fiona/350003,default,pd.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla&src=pgooplas&mr:trackingCode=CBDEA242-27A4-E011-87D9-001B21A69EB8&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=20629562762&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=28771663082&gclid=CNqAremRxbYCFYhAMgodJGYALg

An adjustable bra sounds amazing! I've been wearing a decent Champion sports bra but I know it's going to be too big in no time.
  • hughjass783
    hughjass783 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been double-bagging it.
    Looking forward to seeing the suggestions here ;)

LMAO!! love it. I have this same problem. I managed to find a really hardcore bra at target, but it's as thick as a one subject notebook and I feel like i'm suffocating when I wear it. It does seem to solve the problem, but if there's a more comfortable way, please share!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    ShockAbsorber. I'm a 40D and these girls don't move when I run, sprint, jump etc!

On the UK site it's the Active Multi Sport, on the US site its the Max Sports Bra Top B4490

I second the vote for shock absorber. Id say also buy a cup size smaller.
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I double up... I'm a 38DD. I found a high impact bra from Moving Comfort that gives great support, there was just a little too much bounce. I layered an older one I picked up years ago from Target and the combination is perfect for me.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm a GG and the best solution for me is a regular underwire with a shock absorber sports bra on top.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Moving Comfort Phoebe (also the Chill Out, which is almost identical), but I've never been above a D and am a C now. And fast heading for B...if only this were a school, I'd be incredibly happy with the improvement!