The body you WANT - photos?

Options

Replies

• jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options

209347082649039417_UrACUD6L_c.jpg

Since I've started building muscle I love it..It's sexy!! I would LOVE to look like this woman...gorgeous!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDq5beWpTZxUD-Rkxo_oeQkI59Xdg8tOSOZ4MKfye5Rm5oR7N0

11812009---pink.jpg
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Can I have him?
    ryan-reynolds-toned-body.jpg

Oh, that wasn't the question.... I know her boobs are fake but she's hot
    coco-tranny-e1270397768111.jpg?w=450&h=818
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Adriana-Lima-281.jpg
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    8wawcz.jpg
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Zuzka light has one of the most beautiful bodies I have ever seen and is one of the main reasons I decided to change my life

mqdefault.jpg

THIS! Plus my body stores fat the same way as zuzka so I actually have a shot lol
  • moulinette92
    moulinette92 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Seconding the people who posted pictures of Doutzen. She has the perfect figure.

My body inspiration is Aymeline Valade. She is really slender, but still has a lot of definition to her figure. I want her arms!

UKk2d0O.jpg
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    LET'S BE REALISTIC. ALLOW CHILDREN TO LOOK LIKE CHILDREN AND WOMEN LOOK LIKE WOMEN!
  • cogsblogs23
    Options
    Seconding the people who posted pictures of Doutzen. She has the perfect figure.

My body inspiration is Aymeline Valade. She is really slender, but still has a lot of definition to her figure. I want her arms!

UKk2d0O.jpg

Personally, this chick looks like she's been dead two weeks...

When I started this journey, I just wanted to get my old body back, but I'm starting to really appreciate a stronger look. I like Jessica Beil's body is probably the best celeb I can think of.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lps3tzDgmB1qkehnuo1_500_large.jpg
  • move2health
    move2health Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDq5beWpTZxUD-Rkxo_oeQkI59Xdg8tOSOZ4MKfye5Rm5oR7N0

11812009---pink.jpg

I love everything about Pink! My body type is very similar to hers, so she is an image I look to for movtivation. Although due to the endurance sports that I have a goal of being competitive in I will hopefully be a little smaller. I have those larger legs and butt, which I am grateful that my husband enjoys, and smaller on the chest end.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options

209347082649039417_UrACUD6L_c.jpg

Since I've started building muscle I love it..It's sexy!! I would LOVE to look like this woman...gorgeous!

That is bad *kitten*! lol. A lil more muscle than I personally would like to obtain, but she looks great.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Zuzka light has one of the most beautiful bodies I have ever seen and is one of the main reasons I decided to change my life

mqdefault.jpg

THIS! Plus my body stores fat the same way as zuzka so I actually have a shot lol

Her body stores fat??? lol

She really is a lovely person inside and out.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm built almost exactly like her. I like a softer look on my body and this is perfect.

8FB741DF-F911-49EE-8E4E-7616D112AFBD-7317-00000454C02B9FA9_zps16a62532.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

I have to say, between these two women, the second one might have a better body aesthetically, but to me the first one is more attractive.
  • diliveslife
    diliveslife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    THOR...mmm- this should be every guys template...LOL
  • KiminNorCal
    KiminNorCal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post a pic. hehe
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkfnrilA8u1qk2r15o1_400.jpg

Okay. She's way too thin for me. I want a little meat at least....
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options

UKk2d0O.jpg

Personally, this chick looks like she's been dead two weeks...
    Have to agree with that last comment. Make that two months.
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is Rob Riches, he weighs about 174 at 5'10" but looks amazing and is a natural bodybuilder. I'd like to look sort of like him:

RobRiches3-e1356914120724.jpg