Options
    The painter looks fit enough.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right is pretty close to perfect:

tumblr_lvyd0d8WTo1qk3lgjo1_500.jpg

um yea. damn.

Agree, and she is short with boobs too! :smile: Honestly, I'm surprised by the responses in this thread- all are lovely, but the body most frequently cited is not what I would have predicted.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    065503b2b2184a10fa47b1237386ac82.jpg

She's only about an inch taller then me and is very close to my goal weight, also she isn't hurting in the booty department (neither am I). Maybe a little more muscles but we'll see! =)
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Not sure with the hating on the Olsen Twins. I personally love them. :)

As for my motivation. Jake Gyllenhaal. Having trouble uploading picture! Haha.

jake21

I don't think it's hate, more questioning if somebody with a known eating disorder is really an appropriate aspirational figure - particularly given that the "look" in the picture seems to be bordering on if not actually, underweight.

Off topic- I'm pretty sure the thread was "the body you want" not "Is the body you want something that you should aspire to?" Edit for typo
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Personally, this chick looks like she's been dead two weeks...
    Somebody feed this chick
    Lol amen brother this chick is nasty skinny!!!
    GROSS!! I think she's too skinny....i never wanna look like this...She has no curves!
    Never cute!

Seriously, what makes all the people in this thread think it's ok to talk about other people's goals like that?? I could understand it when you criticised Olsen for being ill, but Doutzen and Aymeline look perfectly healthy and muscular.

I personally think this girl is too fat, and I never wanna look like this. I wasn't going to say it out loud because I thought it was rude, but I obviously didn't get the memo that it was totally ok to criticise other people's ideals... :huh:

60989a2731c11c07a2a2371043584153_zps5025cd5e.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options

UKk2d0O.jpg

GROSS!! I think she's too skinny....i never wanna look like this...id rather keep my booty!

Never cute!

A little rude, don't ya think? I have an aunt who is naturally tall and skinny (probably not much bigger than the woman in the picture) and she's perfectly healthy. And personally, I think my aunt looks better than I do

TO answer your question, no I don't think my comment was rude. It's my opinion. I don't think that is EVER cute. Some people may find this sexy...I do not.
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I think this one of pink is awesome, especially after having a baby.

pink-weight-loss-pics-shape-magazine_zpsc050937e.jpg[/URL]
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    I want Kahi's Abs. :blushing:
    I've printed this picture and pinned it near my bed. :laugh:

317clcm.jpg
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Another Candice fan, if we're looking at ideals. I chose a candid picture that doesn't photoshop her breasts to VS proportions...

157ymht.jpg
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Personally, this chick looks like she's been dead two weeks...
    Somebody feed this chick
    Lol amen brother this chick is nasty skinny!!!
    GROSS!! I think she's too skinny....i never wanna look like this...She has no curves!
    Never cute!

Seriously, what makes all the people in this thread think it's ok to talk about other people's goals like that?? I could understand it when you criticised Olsen for being ill, but Doutzen and Aymeline look perfectly healthy and muscular.

I personally think this girl is too fat, and I never wanna look like this. I wasn't going to say it out loud because I thought it was rude, but I obviously didn't get the memo that it was totally ok to criticise other people's ideals... :huh:

60989a2731c11c07a2a2371043584153_zps5025cd5e.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree.

Me too.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lmof3eaYwv1qi0fueo1_500.jpg

Want to be smaller and willowy. Just worried my body type won't allow for it unless I drop to something unhealthy, which I'm not willing to do.

This is my body's natural way of wanting to look. It's been damn hard trying to change that! Although, I would still love to rock gothic Lolita! Just more hime not oji style. ;)
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want Kahi's Abs. :blushing:
    I've printed this picture and pinned it near my bed. :laugh:

317clcm.jpg

Nice abs.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't know who this girl is as I came across this photo on pinterest, but I absolutely love her body!
    strong-is-the-new-skinny.jpg