Before & "During" Picture

Options

Replies

• HawkeyeGuy
    HawkeyeGuy Posts: 183
    Options
    Just wanted to say THANKS! Yesterday I ate well, but didn't want to work out. Figured I'd come a long way, what would a Monday off matter, not much. Wrong - down deep I knew it could start a cycle of missing too many workouts and falling back on my old ways. Know what got me motivated? Reading these responses to my pics - so THANKS TO ALL THE HOT WOMEN, AND SOON TO BE HOT WOMEN, THAT POSTED A RESPONSE - YOU'VE MOTIVATED ME, WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB TO MOTIVATE YOU!!! (FYI, I did get the workout in...)

SG
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Lol....You look absolutely fantastic! Shirts at the pool are definitely against the law now for you! You must go shirtless there, heck everywhere for that matter! :wink: Seriously though nice job! You definitely worked hard for that.
  • oats4breakfast
    Options
    Hawkeyeguy,

RE: "...Yesterday I ate well, but didn't want to work out. Figured I'd come a long way, what would a Monday off matter, not much. Wrong ..."

Great work and all counts. Remember, at least one of your rewards for getting this far is having a stomach of twisted steel to show off at the pool and have all these ladies drool over ya. Not to slack off and be lazy again. That really goes for everyone. A reward for all this is not a jelly donut, it's looking and feeling great. So, remember that when you think you've done so well over this past X amount of time. You're reward is where you currently are - not something that will make you take one step backwards.
  • cildawg1
    cildawg1 Posts: 14
    Options
    I think I'm in love!!!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... YUM!

Girl you KNOW I was thinking the same damn thing when I saw that picture! You can come and build something in my front yard shirtless anytime you'd like....just don't tell my husband :laugh:
  • baliene
    baliene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ummmmm HELLO......can i say HOT
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    WOW....you look fantastic......I agree with some previous posters......YOU SHOULD NEVER WEAR A SHIRT AGAIN!!!!
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • yolsweet
    yolsweet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow man you look good keep it up hope to look that soon on my way
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    Great job. Expect some envious glares from the guys around the pool.

I'm sure they will be counter balanced somewhat though :)
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Seriously dude, excellent job. Hearing all of the reaction and kind words you're getting provides super motivation for me.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    niiiiccce.
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wowza. Lol. Great job!
  • LisaNa10
    LisaNa10 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job! I think it's safe to say you can go anywhere with no shirt.
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say THANKS! Yesterday I ate well, but didn't want to work out. Figured I'd come a long way, what would a Monday off matter, not much. Wrong - down deep I knew it could start a cycle of missing too many workouts and falling back on my old ways. Know what got me motivated? Reading these responses to my pics - so THANKS TO ALL THE HOT WOMEN, AND SOON TO BE HOT WOMEN, THAT POSTED A RESPONSE - YOU'VE MOTIVATED ME, WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB TO MOTIVATE YOU!!! (FYI, I did get the workout in...)

SG

That is great. I really enjoyed this part
    THANKS TO ALL THE HOT WOMEN, AND SOON TO BE HOT WOMEN, THAT POSTED A RESPONSE - YOU'VE MOTIVATED ME
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    **wipes drool off desk**

I agree with the no shirt and yes hat comments... Congrats on your hard work and more importantly, thank you for the motivation to keep up the good fight!
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    Amazing abs and progress,really motivating! :)
  • sexycdn2008
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • charlynette73
    Options
    Hot!!! Gotta love the attention....
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ya',,, I would be. I'd kind'a like to do a post like this, but my wife would probably kill me. She's a member here too, and doing well. She's tired'a my strutting, and I don't blame her.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!