Showering prior to a workout?

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I like to shower with my girlfriends in the locker room once I get to the gym before and after my workout. That way we save water and stuff.

FTW

You know, it's all about the environment and sexy time.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I sweat so much at the gym I see no point in showering first.

When I get up, I wash up the best I can with a face cloth so I don't smell, but generally speaking I shouldn't be smelly anyways.. cause I have good hygeine lol!!

I do though put on makeup!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I generally shower before the gym if I haven't yet showered that day. So if I go after work I do not, but if I go on a day off I do.

I think any vag smell during workouts is probably more dependent on the vulvar hair situation than an infection which would just smell off all the time. The more you know. STAR.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    IN for more talk about stanky vajayjay.

Wait. No, out. Definitely. OUT.
    O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif
  • PiecesOfTheHeart
    PiecesOfTheHeart Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am laughing like a little kid over here at this string of comments!! LOL! I must say that if you do have vagina odor problems you may want to have that checked. On a side note....yes I would go for the dual shower. On another note....eeewww! Now when I work out next to someone I am going to think more about there "smells" ! Yuck! :sick:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have my stench overpower the stench of strangers unwashed vaginas :laugh:

I shower every day, sometimes I well shower before hand as well. But if I shower to much I tend to break out and my skin gets bad so I try to avoid excessively washing myself.

Edit to add: I am very flexible, and have never smelled my vagina at the gym ahaha. If you are smelling up a room, get that stuff checked out.

:ohwell: :huh: :laugh:

Hi
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't shower before working out and I have never, not one time have I smelled my vagina while working out and if your squating randoms at the gym shouldn't be close enough to you to smell it either! That is just weird! But when in doubt, deo and powder (baby powder) the pooch!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    ...I'm so glad I work out at home.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif
    I loved that entire video. Yay parcore.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Never. I enjoy tea-bagging the poor schmuck that I'm spotting on bench with my horrendously stinky balls.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I always shower before the gym.

I know this lady i talk to and she always comes next to me on the treadmill or if she takes a class and i can not stand her smell. I think it's vagina smell, but its so strong when i started i used to get nauseous.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I always shower before the gym.

I know this lady i talk to and she always comes next to me on the treadmill or if she takes a class and i can not stand her smell. I think it's vagina smell, but its so strong when i started i used to get nauseous.

You think? Well, let's just make sure. Have you ever smelled one?
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Never. I enjoy tea-bagging the poor schmuck that I'm spotting on bench with my horrendously stinky balls.
    For anyone who remembers these I am picturing this
    SmellyBalls.jpg
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I like to shower with my girlfriends in the locker room once I get to the gym before and after my workout. That way we save water and stuff.

pics or it didn't happen
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    If I haven't taken a shower very recently, I'll do a quick body wash. Other than that, I shower after I work out. I have never noticed any particular smells. I also try to stay far enough away from everyone else that they don't have to smell me and I don't have to smell them. Generally, 3 feet is enough. It's a gym after all, not a nightclub.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    After each set I smell my pits . Wipe my fingers through each side .Then smell my hands independently. Depending on how pungent or less pungent a side is dictates how many sets i need to do . I could see a woman using this benchmark in different ways.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    If I haven't taken a shower very recently, I'll do a quick body wash. Other than that, I shower after I work out. I have never noticed any particular smells. I also try to stay far enough away from everyone else that they don't have to smell me and I don't have to smell them. Generally, 3 feet is enough. It's a gym after all, not a nightclub.
    Yeah, typically people don't try to smell my vagina unless I'm at a night club.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Don't all vaginas smell like roses? I must be special.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yeah, typically people don't try to smell my vagina unless I'm at a night club.

What about the shoe salesman?
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif

I seriously about died laughing!